7

3rd person
No one guessed Clyde Donovan would blackmail Tweek Tweak. After his arrest, Tweek felt safe. Clyde would no longer be part of there group after his return, and many people heard what happened with Clyde and Tweek, so lots of people sent sympathy to him. Many people forgot about the incident with Clyde and Craig and the new drama was Clyde's arrest. Tweek didn't become popular because of this, though, he was still normal Tweek, but his parents became super protective of him after this. He couldn't blame them, if you figured out your teen was being blackmailed, of course you would be worried. After a few weeks all drama passed, and South Park was back to being its small little town.

Tweek's POV
Today was finally the day I confessed to Craig. I decided to make it extra special and headed to the carnival with him. Once we got there, I lead him toward the Ferris Wheel.
"Please, t-trust me it will l-look c-cool." I beg him. The sun was setting, and by the time we got on, you would be able to see the stars.
"Fine ok, ok." He says, letting in. I smile and we walk toward the ferris Wheel. I step in and Craig follows. Once we make it to the top we could see the stars.
"Craig, I f-finally want to a-ask you the q-questions, and I promise n-no interruptions, my p-phone is silenced." I say, and he chuckles,
"Ok, ask away." He smiles, his eyes glistening. I breath in deeply and smile, for once in my life holding back the stutter,
"Craig, after you read the letter, I'm guessing you saw the lover part, your probably confused, but.... Craig, I like you a lot, do you, maybe, like me back? It's ok if you don't I jus-" I was cut off by Craig kissing me, his lips soft, and I lean into the kiss, I look into the sky and see fireworks. Wow, guess I did do good for the scenery I think to myself. I focus back on the kids and lean back, both of us catching our breaths, "yes, in case you don't understand that." He smiles and I giggle. Once the Ferris Wheel reaches the bottom we both get out, holding hands and love struck. We rode a few rides and headed home to Craig's house. I decided to sleep over since it was a Friday. I'm just so glad I can FINALLY love him.

Craig's POV
I walk in with Tweek, holding hands. Tricia runs and screams, "I GUESSED IT! YOU WOULD BE TOGETHER" she giggles and runs off. I sigh and Tweek giggles. I head upstairs and we are both exhausted, so I let Tweek sleep in my bed. Tweek lays down and I lay beside him, kissing his forehead, "I love you." I whisper,
"I love you too." He giggles. I wrap my arms around him and I feel him relax. I put my face into his hair, soft and comfy, and sleep.

(Sorry this chapter is pretty short, kinda debating on making this longer, I probably will..)