4

Craig's POV
I woke up, feeling drowsy. I looked around and no one was in the room. Everyone was probably awake already. I looked at the time, 9:21 am. Shit, why is everyone up so early? I pulled myself off the bed and put my feet on the floor, practically dragging myself down the stairs.
"Hey Craig." Clyde said, who was sitting on the couch watching tv. "Tweeks parents are gone to work at the coffee shop, so we'll all be alone until 9:00." Clyde said, smiling. On the other hand, I stared over at Tweek who was busy making Coffee, while Token finished up making food. We are honesty really greatful for Token in the group, he's honestly the only one who knows how to cook, and keep us out of major trouble. Which rarely happens, anyway. I couldn't help but see how twitchy Tweek was today. He seemed nervous and, pretty scared. I walked over to the table and grabbed a plate, putting eggs and a piece of bacon on my plate, going to sit next to Clyde who smiled at me, I smiled back. Token put food on his plate and sat next to me, and Tweek stuck with his coffee. I looked at him and smiled, but he looked away and frowned. Something is seriously wrong with him I thought. He usually smiles back, or looks decently happy, but he seems so depressed. Maybe he is just tired, it looks like he hasn't gotten sleep for weeks. I turned back to the tv, we were watching some weird superhero movie, had no idea what it was about, I ignored it. I felt like dozing off..
"Hey what should we do today?" Clyde asked us. I jerked my head up and sighed.
"Maybe we should go with Stan's gang, there having some kind of party and they said everyone is invited." Token suggested. Weird they invited everyone, but ok. Everyone agreed, so we all went home and got dressed in nicer clothes and headed out.
Tweeks POV
I honestly hated my life. I didn't want to go to a party where everyone would make fun of me, I can't help being a coffee loving, twitchy spazz, but people didn't understand that. I got used to people hating me, but it still hurt me, it made me feel like each threat or mean sentence thrown at me was another stab in my heart, making it smaller and smaller, making my less confident. I went outside in the nice clothes I dug for in my closet, which wasn't the best, but it's all I could find. I looked in my mailbox and the first letter was the faded yellow with my name on it I got the last time. I'm really starting to wonder who this is. I tore it open and read through the note
Dear Tweek Tweak,
I see you have avoided your dear friend Craig Tucker today. Nice work, but don't you hate the feeling of ignoring him? Does it hurt you? I bet it does, but don't worry, the pain will be even worse at the party. Good luck keeping this letter to yourself, and remember, you tell, I kill.

Hate. I hated reading that letter. They knew everything about me, how much pain I've gone through to stay away from Craig to keep from loving him get larger and larger to the point where I just have to tell him. Even worse, this person is going to ruin my life even worse somehow. I put the note in my pocket and sigh. I walk down the street and I cry. I cry so much to the point I can't cry anymore. I hate my life, I feel so terrible. My life is going to be ruined after this party. Why me..?

(Timeskip to party)

I make it to Stans house, heading blasting music, what seems like drunk couples making out outside. I walk in and look around for anyone I know, then I see butters with Kenny. They wave and I smile. Butters is pretty nice, I could go hang out with them for now.
"H-hey Kenny hey b-butters." I smile.
"Hey Tweek! How's it goin'?" He says. Kenny takes off his hood and smiles, he's still cautious about taking his hood off, I mean, after all, he just starting taking off his hood a few months ago.
"I could be b-better, but I'm- GAH! I'm d-doing ok." I say. Butters frowns,
"Oh, well maybe if we go dance it will make you feel better?" Butters says, smiling generously.
"Uh, I'm not m-much of a dancer, B-Butters." I bite my fingernails, "I'm pretty terrible at dancing." I say.
"Well it's ok! I can teach you!" Butters says,
"But what about-" I was about to suggest Kenny, but of course he disappeared.
"Well.. ok, I g-guess." I say, nervously.
"Great!" He drags me to the dance floor, I start getting nervous, I look around to see people dancing, drunk and not drunk, everyone is still happily dancing with friends or boy/girlfriends. I see Craig with Token and Clyde. I panic,
"Hey b-butters lets- GAH go o-over here!" I yell, the blaring music making it hard to hear. I drag him out of sight from Craig, who seemed to not notice him. Butters and I started dancing, and butters was honestly not that bad at dancing, he has gotten much better. I copy his dance moves, and have to admit, wasn't doing too bad, until Kenny, obviously drunk, drags Butters away. "Kenny! Ah! Sorry Tweek, I'll be back!" Butters yells. I sigh, not wanting to be stuck with disgusting, sweaty, drunk kids, alone, I head out to the backyard. No one was out there, perfect. I look at the stars, remembering being so close to confessing my love to Craig, then I suddenly hear his voice, I look over to the window and see him with, Clyde? I see him and Clyde talking, but Clyde grabs his hand and runs up the stairs. Maybe I should see where they are going. That's not bad, right? I get up and sneak up the stairs. I see them close the door to Stans parents room, (his parents are off on vacation) there probably finding money or some weird shit. I open the door slightly and peek through, Clyde was sitting down on the bed talking with Craig, suddenly, Clyde takes his hands and, kisses him?! Oh my god, maybe Craig won't enjoy it, but I saw Craig lean into it. Craig started giving Clyde hickeys. Clyde was moaning quietly, they took it farther as I watched them take off there clothes, one thing lead to the next, and I could hear loud moaning and, other noises. and I couldn't watch (duh that's disgusting to watch your friends doing that), I was heartbroken. They were probably both drunk, but I know Craig would have been smart enough to back out if he didn't love Clyde. I hated this, this is the part where everything would get even worse from what the letter said, so I ran down the stairs and out of the house. I ran so fast back home, my legs hurt, but I just wanted to leave that party and never face those too again. Once I got home I was exhausted.
"Hey Tweek, how'd the party go? My mother asked.
Holding back tears, I replied a simple "good!" Trying to sound as enthusiastic as I could. She told me she was going to sleep so she closed her door. I ran up the stairs. I looked at my bed and the letter, the 3rd letter. I slowly opened it as tears dropped on the letter, wiping the tears, only for them to come back, I read,
Dear Tweek Tweak,
I saw you running back home in tears. I know what you witnessed at that party, it was terrible wasn't it? Don't you feel so terrible? So useless? You want to die don't you? Well I know exactly what you should do..
....Don't you want to remember how terrible and useless you are? Go to the kitchen and grab the sharpest knife and carve,Broken, into your arm. cover it with a bandage, and make sure you cut deep enough so it bleeds through the bandages. Wear short sleeves that day to prove it, and if someone asks what happened, say you fell and cut your arm open. Don't tell anyone the truth, and if you don't cut this into your arm, you can say goodbye to your parents. They'll be dead.

I felt no emotion at this point. I felt as if the letter was controlling my every move. I walked down to the kitchen and pulled out the sharpest blade, putting the knife to my wrist, I breathed in and sliced the knife against my skin,it hurt so bad, blood running down my arms, pain. It's all I could feel, but I deserve it. I cut deep enough it almost reached my veins. Each letter brought more pain to my body, but I continued, the N was finished and I looked at my arm. The cuts were deep and the blood was dripping on the floor, so I hurried up the stairs and grabbed the bandages, wrapping them around my arm, hiding the terrible truth, I walked downstairs in the verge of tears, knife on the counter, blood on the floor, I cleaned it up, went upstairs and looked at my arm. The blood soaked through, I smiled. I went back to my emotionless feeling and went to sleep. Tomorrow was a school day, and I know Clyde and Craig would make every day worse for me, guess it means more cuts on my body, perfect for a failure like me.