3

3rd POV
When Tweek and Craig made it home, Tweeks mom hugged him and kissed him, she really was worried sick for his son. Once that was over, he headed upstairs to Clyde and Token, which were asleep. Clyde has his head on Tokens arm, it was pretty cute, though I don't think they were gay. Tweek apologized to Craig about everything, who reassured him everything was ok and they should probably go to sleep.
Tweeks POV
I tried my best to go to sleep, but the nagging thought of how his plan went terribly and making a whole new plan would take ages. I silently put his feet on the carpet and quietly walked downstairs. My parents were asleep, and the time was currently 1:00 am. Of course, I will look terrible in the morning. The lack of sleep is getting more and more noticeable. My eyes are getting darker and I always doze off. Maybe I really should get sleep. I walked near the kitchen table and there sat a letter, Tweek Tweak it was labeled, weird. I grabbed it and pried the letter open, unwrapping the note and reading the letter,
Dear Tweek Tweak,
Hello, I will keep my identity secret, but there is something I must tell you. I know who you are, who you love, your friends and family, and your darkest secrets. Craig Tucker, your supposed wanted lover, cannot be with you. You can no longer love him, if you do, I kill. Who I kill? I cannot say, but I know everything about you, so do not try to find me, because I'll always be one step ahead.

Keep this letter a secret, do not tell anyone about this. I will keep sending letters to you to inform you about certain, tasks, you must do for me. Goodbye.

What the hell... what the hell? I had no idea what to do, I was scared, confused, angry, sad. I felt like crying, but I just couldn't. I didn't know what to do, so I stuffed the letter in my pocket and headed upstairs. I starting breathing heavy, I was having a panic attack? Who was this person? Why are they doing this? What if someone dies because of this? So many questions that couldn't be answered. "It's probably just a prank." I whispered..
---
I headed upstairs and quietly opened the door. I slipped back into my bed, and cried myself to sleep quietly. It's a prank it's a prank it's a prank I told myself. I just couldn't believe it and took it serious. I guess I might as well follow the letters instructions, I mean after all, the writer knows my name, And who I love. I can't risk any chances of someone getting hurt.

(Timeskip to morning)

I woke up with a terrible headache. I looked around and saw Craig was still asleep. I heard Clyde and Token downstairs. So I headed down. Glancing at Craig, I smiled. I knew I could no longer love him, so I frowned and walked down the steps
"Hey Tweek!" Clyde smiled, I didn't have the emotional strength to smile back, so I just waved.
"Hey dude are you okay? You seem depressed." Token asked. He was always like the mother of the group, which I appreciated because he always sees the sadness in someone's eyes. right now he is making breakfast, so I just shook my head,
"I'm fine, just tired." I smiled back. My inner gut told me to tell someone about the letter. Tell someone was echoing everywhere in my head, it was driving me crazy. How will I make it through my life with the terrible secret I'm keeping?