THE SOUTHERN AIR TEMPLE (PART THREE)

*Previously* "I haven't found anything," Zuko replied while attempting to keep his composure. "It's like you said the Avatar probably died a long time ago. Come on Uncle we're going." Zuko stood walking toward the tent opening to go grab his girlfriend and leave, that is until he was stopped by two spears crossing in front of his face and she was wheeled inside.

One of the guards stepped up. "Commander Zhou, we interrogated the crew as you instructed. They confirmed Prince Zuko had the Avatar in custody, but let him escape."

Zhou smiled at this. "Now remind me, how exactly was your ship damaged?"

"You snake! We came and had tea with you out of respect, and you repay us by "interrogating" the crew? How dare you!" Kimjo was literally steaming. "If I could walk, I would stand up and punch you right in the face!"

The Commander walked up to Kimjo and bent down to eye level, "oh, princess you have no idea what I'm capable of."

*MEANWHILE WITH THE AVATAR*

Sokka laid face down on the ground just after having been hit through the goal with an airball. "Making him feel better is putting me in a world of hurt," he complained to his sister. It was then he glanced up and saw something.

"Katara, check this out."

"Fire Nation," the distaste was evident in her voice as she saw the helmet of one of their soldiers laying in the snow.

"We should tell him."

*BACK WITH MISS STEAMING POT OF BOILING ANGER*

Zuko had gotten Kimjo to calm down somewhat, and now they were all sitting in front of Zhou.

"So a twelve-year-old boy bested you and your firebenders?" the arrogance was oozing from Zhou's voice. "You're more pathetic than I thought."

This got Kimjo going again, no one, and I mean no one insulted her boyfriend. Of course, Zuko knew this, so he reached over and grabbed her hand give her a slight shake of his head.

"I underestimated him once, but it will not happen again," Zuko replied.

"No, it will not, because you won't have a second chance."

"But Commander Zhou, I've been hunting the Avatar for two years and I-"

"And you failed!" he said throwing a wave of fire in front of him. Kimjo, trying very hard to calm down by now couldn't help the small smirk that crept onto her face.

Can't control your temper now, can you?  she thought.

"Capturing the Avatar is too important to leave in a teenager's hands. He is mine now."

Zuko growled and lunged at Zhou, but the guards caught his arms and held him back.

"Keep them here," Zhou stated and briskly walked out of the tent. Zuko just yelled and kicked the table over. Kimjo was trying her hardest to calm down now, especially since her boyfriend was so angry. Her anger would just fuel the fire and it wouldn't do anyone any good. So she couldn't help but smile when Iroh asked for more tea.

Calm enough to not be held back by guards, Zuko started to take his anger out on his uncle "Tea? That's how you decide to fix this! By drinking tea?"

Kimjo wheeled up to him, "Yes Zuko, because what else can we do?"

"Oh, so now you're calm? Just ten minutes ago you were ready to rip the head off of that guy!"

"Well, sorry  I don't like to stay angry one hundred percent of the time, venting my frustrations out on my loved ones. Why don't you just calm down for once!" at this point they were really close together. Iroh just stared at the fight knowing not to intervene, for Kimjo always had things under control. Well, almost always.