IMPRISONED

Unfortunately, Kimjo's wishes did not come true after she and Zuko arrived back at the ship. She was hoping that the crew would know where the Avatar was, or they were closer to finding him. That was not the case.

The morning after their little beach "expedition" Zuko's men informed him of the situation. They had heard nothing of the Avatar, it appeared as if he had dropped off the map.

Kimjo thought Zuko was going to be fuming, but surprisingly he kept his cool. "Ask small villages in the earth kingdom, especially the ones under our control if they have seen a young boy with strange tattoos. If they have, that is our next destination."

With that Zuko grabbed Kimjo and off they went to her quarters.

"Wow, who knew you actually have some control over your temper," she couldn't help but remark the way there.

"I'm sure you know all about it."

"You're going to have to be careful now that I know you're a decent person."

"Oh, shut up Limp Legs."

"You first Scar Face," at his offended face, Kimjo continued, "Hey, if you get a nickname based on my physical shortcomings, it is only fair you get one too."

_______

Kimjo was behind bored. There was nothing to do and according to Zuko, she had already passed her limit of outside time. She was ticked, it was like he thought five minutes of being outside was going to cause her to drop dead.

Tired of amusing herself with her squeaky wheel Kimjo decided she was going outside, at this point she didn't care. She opened the door and started to make her way to the deck trying to avoid Zuko.

When she finally made it to the deck Kimjo sighed in relief for she only saw Iroh and not Zuko which meant he was probably in his room sleeping. The relief was cut short however when someone cleared their throat behind her.

"What did I say, Kim?" Zuko walked into her line of sight.

"Well, you told me how good of a time we had yesterday, that you love me, that everything is right in the world, that you are a totally calm-" Again he cleared his throat to cut her off. It didn't stop Kimjo though, she hoped that if she rambled on enough Zuko would let her stay outside.

"You keep clearing your throat. Are you sure you're feeling okay? Maybe you're coming down with a cold. We wouldn't want the leader to get sick. You should go inside and rest and then see the doctor. Sickness is not to be taken lightly. Don't worry though while you rest I'll just stay outside with Iroh and makes sure everything runs smoothly." By the look on Zuko's face, Kimjo knew her plan had don't succeeded.

"It's funny you should talk about sickness, considering you're outside putting yourself at greater risk to falling ill. You're absolutely right, sickness isn't to be taken lightly, so why are you disregarding what I asked and coming outside?" There was no response.

"Come on, we're going back to your quarters, and you are staying there."

Once the couple reached Kijo living quarters, Zuko dropped her off and turned to leave.

"Where do you think you're going? If I'm under room arrest then you have to stay here with me." She smirked at him waiting for the response.

"Kim, I have to get back to my men."

"Well, I guess I'll just be leaving my room with you then and I can-"

"Fine, I'll stay under one condition."

"And what might that be?"

"That you take a nap, you look like hell."

"Rude!"

_______

Zuko jolted awake to pounding on the door. Kimjo was asleep on his chest effectively pinning him down. She didn't even stir at the noise. Damn, she must have been more tired than I thought.

"Come in," he said. One of his men came stumbling through the door.

"Sir, we have word that the Avatar and his friends just staged a prison break."

"Quickly, tell everyone to make for the prison as fast as possible. I hope to find some evidence of where he is going next."

"Right away sir," the soldier hesitated, "When will you plan to join us?" he gestured to the sleeping girl on the boy's chest.

Zuko fixed a cold look on the man. "I will join you when I wish, now go." The man fled the room.

Zuko then relaxed and stared down at his girlfriend. He started to comb his fingers through her hair. Thoughts were swarming through his head, all focused on the girl in front of him. He kissed on the forehead mumbling, "Of all the people in the world, I'm happy I fell for you."

_____

He marched on to the prison ship. Kimjo was still sleeping, cut Zuko had managed to slip away without moving her too much.

His eyes scoured the ship in front of him looking for something, anything. That's when he saw it a blue ribbon blowing in the breeze. He scooped it up, it undeniably came from the water tribe. A smirk formed on Zuko's face.

Run, run little rabbit.

Words: 842

A/N: Kinda short, but I updated! Read, review, bother me to update, and point out any mistakes!

-Your Dearest Author

Also shoutout to @petparty123 for giving me a new description! I may end up rotating descriptions but who knows.