just kiss already- sal x reader

Larry's pov:

I've known Sal and y/n for so long now. It's felt like forever since I've known them, they feel like practically family to me. And, at this point, you are probably asking me if I know everything about them. Yes. Well... Almost everything...

Three days ago

Sal's pov:

I knocked on Larry's door frantically, my mind racing around like an angry swarm of bees. He finally opened the door, looking confused. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. "What the fuck are you doing bro, it's like 3 in the morning?" Larry questioned as he let me into his apartment room. He watched me as I paced about back and forth.

"I love them!" I blurted, which made Larry even more confused. "What do you mean you love them? Who?" He inquired, sitting on his couch.

I finally brought myself to stand still. "I fucking love them! I love y/n! I just... I can't stand it, man! I love how considerate they are and just the way they are so fucking nice and talented!" I let out a frustrated groan.

Larry's confused face turned into a shit-eating grin. "Holy shit dude! You like y/n?"

I sighed, sitting on the beanbag chair next to him.

Larry's pov:

Little did Sal know, y/n came to my house with a note. Saying the exact same things. That Sal was the most talented handsome person that they knew. All of that mushy stuff. And now, all I have to do is play Dr. Love Machine!

My brilliant plan was to bring y/n and Sal together on a date. Neither of them knowing each other was coming. I'm such a smart person, right?

Your pov:

Larry invited me to come to his house to paint. He told me to wear something nice for no reason in particular which scared me a bit.

I hurried to the outside of my apartment, going to the elevator and hitting floor five. It took a while before the elevator got to my floor almost as if someone was on it before me. I stepped on, then getting off at the basement level.

Larry was waiting for me at the doorway, smiling a bit. "What's that look on your face for?" I asked suspiciously, eyeing him up and down. I noticed his hair was slicked back with hair gel and he was wearing a t-shirt that had a tuxedo on it and ripped black jeans.

"Nothing nothing. Just come inside. Go into my room." He said, letting me into his apartment room and shutting the door behind me.

I walked into his room, very confused. That was until I saw Sal sitting down on the bed. "S-Sal..? What are you doing here?" I asked, squinting my eyes at him.

"W-what are you doing here y/n?" Sal asked looking suddenly nervous. His blue-eyed gaze shifted to Larry as if to ask him, 'What the fuck?'

"I guess I could ask you the same thing," I said, shaking my head. I told myself that there is no need to be nervous. I looked up at Larry, then elbowing him in the side hard.

Larry let out a grunt, rolling his eyes playfully at me. "I'm here play matchmaker." He said, strolling over and sitting on his king-sized bed. "I've made dinner and have plans and everything. Aren't I fucking awesome?" He praised himself.

Sal looked over at Larry, then at me. His eyes were wide. I think I had pretty much the same expression. "D-dinner...? What other plans do you have in mind?" I asked, going over to stand next to him beside the bed.

"Oh, you know... After dinner, we watch a movie and... Sleep all together in the same bed." The brown-haired male smirked even wider.

My face drained of color. "Sleep in the same bed..?"

Sal looked at me, then slowly walking towards me. "Dinner sounds fine... So does a movie... but sleeping in the same bed is a bit too scary for me... I have something to say," He gulped, looking up at me. It sounded as if he was even more muffled by his prosthetic mask than ever.

"W-whats that?" I asked lightly, looking at him nervously. Larry sat upright, looking at Sal proudly as if that was his son. "Go and get em, tiger," Larry murmured under his breath encouragingly.

Sal took a deep breath, then looked up at me. He shook his head suddenly. He reached behind his head, unbuckling his mask and tossing it aside. I could see all of his hard scars all up and down his face. It made me feel sad for him. He had a large cut which made his lip show a majority of his teeth.

I stared at him in slight awe. "Y/n..." He began, his voice sounding a bit shakey from nervousness. "I.. love you.." The blue-haired boy finished, choking it out as if it were the hardest thing ever. He looked so frightened and his face was slightly red.

I glimpsed up at his eyes, giving him a soft smile. "Y-You do..?" I stuttered, my belly doing flips as I looked at him. We stood there for a couple of seconds before Larry pushed Sal into me to kiss me.

His thin lips met mine, and sparks flew. It was the most amazing thing ever. I wrapped my arms around his neck. But during the kiss, Larry began to make fun of us and make vomiting noises. "Gross! True love~!" He said.

Sal pulled away, staring into my eyes with a soft smile. "Does this mean we are a thing now?" He asked sheepishly, stepping away from me. I nodded slowly. "Yeah..!"

We both looked at Larry. "Can you make us that dinner you were yapping on about?" Sal asked, punching Larry on the shoulder playfully.

That night was the start of Sal and I's relationship. It was the best night ever. Thanks, Larry, even though you are an ass sometimes.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-