yoga- larry x reader

Your pov

I was having a nice relaxing Sunday evening, reading a book. I had a glass of hot tea/coffee in hand and I was prepared for a long night of relaxation. That's when Larry came in.

"Dude! Look what I found on the internet!" He said, busting into my room and shutting the for behind him as he showed me his phone excitedly.

"Couple yoga..?" I asked, suspicion heavy in my voice. He sat on my bed, pulling the book out of my hand which made me pout. "Suck it up, books are for losers anyway." He teased, sticking his tongue out at me.

I shook my head. "You're a loser!" I retorted, proud of my insult. He sighed. "That's not the point, babe. The point is we should do couple yoga! It's supposed to like make us bond or something?" He said like he knew what he was talking about.

"Ugh fine.. I'll 'yoga couple' with you. Lemme get changed." I said. He fist bumped the air, putting his phone on the bed and went to go to the closet. He got changed into a white tank top and basketball shorts. I changed into a pair of booty shorts and a black tank top.

I looked over at Larry who has put his hair into a very long ponytail. He looked down at me. "Ready?" I gave him a nod, eager to get it over with.

"First we have to stretch so that we won't be sore tomorrow." Larry instructed. I was impressed. This was the first time I had ever seen him think ahead.

Larry looked at me confidently. "Alright, just follow my moves." He said, then spreading his legs out onto the floor. He then looked down, tilting his head. "We are missing something... A yoga mat!" He began to search around the room for a yoga mat or something of the sort, and when he came back he held two towel rolls in his hand.

He rolled one out in front of me and then the other next to me. I shook my head. "You are such a damn dork." I snorted, shaking my head as I stepped out onto the mat.

He stood on the mat next to me, then gestured for me to copy him. He spread his legs, putting his hands up in the air and stretching them. I did the same, reaching up as tall as I could. I let out a soft grunt, then watched as Larry moved to put his hands flat on the floor under him.

I did the same, feeling the muscles in my legs and ass stretch muscles greatly which made me let out more awkward noises. "This doesn't feel good!" I whined, holding my position. I watched Larry's dark brown eyes meet mine. I smiles a bit, and so did he. He stood back up, shaking himself off like nothing happened.

But when I stood up, it felt like I had stretched my entire body out. He looked at me confused. "Are you in pain, dude?" I nodded. "Hell yeah! I don't work out at all!"

The brunette gave me a blank stare. "This is the easiest part. This is the part where we stretch... We have a long ways to go." Larry sighed, tightening his ponytail.

We did a few more stretches before he said the most dreadful thing:

He then grabbed his phone. "Alright, first position." He said, showing me his phone.

"That seems a tad bit intimate

"That seems a tad bit intimate... Are you trying to get with me or something?" I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. He laughed, "You already know I own your ass. Get over here." He shook his head as I walked to where his mat was.

I looked back at the phone that was on our bed, analyzing it closely. "Okay sit down big boy, this might get a little heavy." I smirked, pushing him down into a sitting position on his mat.

Larry let out a short, sighing. "You are such a dork." He murmured.
"Heard that!" I retorted, then kicking him playfully.

He sat so that his knees were bent, then putting his arms on his knees. "Try rolling into me, that might do the trick." The metalhead instructed, looking at the picture, then back at me.

"Are you sure you can handle my weight..?" I asked, feeling a bit self conscious about myself. He simply laughed. "Oh baby please, I can carry you anytime I want. You are not in the least bit fat. Even if you do have a little more chub, it is for me to squeeze and cuddle." Larry said with a broad smile, then motioning for me to roll into his arms. "I promise I wont drop you."

I then put my hands on his bicep, pushing myself up and rolling up into a ball. "A-am I d.. doing it?" I asked, struggling slightly to keep myself balanced in his arms. He grabbed my shoulders, and helped me keep my balance. Our faces met, very closely.

It felt like the first time I ever crushed on him. Larry pressed his forehead against mine, smiling like a goof as he leaned up and kissed me on the lips. Sparks flew in the kiss, making me feel like jello. I kissed him back, our lips locking together like puzzle pieces. It's like we were meant for each other.

We only pulled away from each other because we needed a breath of air. But when we pulled back, I lost my balance and tumbled out of his arms, making me yelp and reach out for him.

He laughed his ass off, looking at me. "Dude that was cute," He said, picking me up and wrapping me up in his arms.

I felt safe. I felt like that's where I was meant to be. In his arms, with him.

((I'm sorry guys this is bad ;;; I don't know if I will be able to write the things you guys request real goodly but I will try! Love you guys and see you next time? ❤❤