Chapter One

Katie's P.O.V

 I exit the small 1989 Chevy pick up that my friend back in New Orleans gave me. Grabbing my bag I walk into the house after unlocking the door. Looking around the small ranch homes living room I see how empty it is. Curiously I go to my old room and open the door to see it the exact way I left it. I go across the hall to my older brothers room and open the door. Upon opening the door I see how empty it is, I go down the hall and stop at an old photo of me and Ashley when I was 12, smiling sadly I pull out my phone and take a picture and save it into my family album. I see yet another recommendation on my Youtube for a band called Black Veil Brides and click on a new song called Wake up. I walk around my family's house while listening and start clicking on other songs. I sit on the old couch and start to watch an old interview video posted by my favorite reporter Bryan Stars. I watch his interview of Black Veil Brides and my eyes suddenly widen on one of the band members. The bassist of BVB is my big brother Ashley, my older brother. He's become famous in a band, I can't help but feel so happy for him to have followed my advice and pursue his love for music. I quickly check for upcoming shows and see there's one in a few days but it is in L.A. I buy myself a VIP ticket and start looking for a plane ticket. I was tired of driving and wanted to fly for once, I quickly found a cheap one at Nashville's main airport that leaves in an hour. I grab my bag and walk out and get in my car before driving to the airport just in time for take-off. I put on my iPod and play Coat of many colors by Dolly Parton, closing my eyes I relaxed as we flew to L.A. 

---------------------Time Skip----------------------

Slowly I wake up just as the plane is landing in L.A and I take my headphones off. I look out my window and see the large city, taking a deep and calming breath I get off the plane. I grab my bag from the baggage area and walk out of the airport, taking in the sight of the big city. I managed to land just two hours before the show, therefore making me decide to go and get some food before heading to the venue. I find a small little restaurant near the venue and sit at a table, ordering a fry and a burger to pass the time. While I ate my mind was racing of my big brother, will he accept me back? Or is he gonna push me away for good? I push away my insecurities and finish my burger before paying the bill and leaving. Walking down the busy street, I notice the long line of people. I go to the security guard and show him my VIP pass and he lets me into the venue for the meet and greets.  I wait my turn in line and walk to the table with a shy smile. The members smile at me, all except for Ashley, he looks at me and gets up before walking off from the table. I sadly watch him leave, looking back to the others who are confused.

   I write down on a piece of paper and slide the note to them 'I expected that, no worries.' 

Andy looks at me confused, "how come?" he asks as he slips the paper over to me.

I grab the paper and quickly scribble 'Cause I' his sister, and I vanished a few years back'

Hey Wolves, I am finally back after a very long writers block. I will try and update weekly with this story. Please tell me what you think down in the comments, Love you all dearly!!

-Lessa