Chapter 2

Katie's P.O.V

I watch the boys look at me before I turn and walk away, heading towards the floor in front of the stage. I feel a hand grab my arm and I quickly turn, seeing Andy's piercing blue eyes looking at me out of curiosity.

"You're actually his sister?" he asked, still processing.

I nod my head in response, taking my arm back from his grip.

"Sorry, how about you come to watch backstage?" he asked, his soft smile showing his sincerity for holding my arm the way he did.

Smiling back at him, I allow him to lead me to backstage and I catch Ashley out of the corner of my eye. Watching him turn away still hurt, I knew he wouldn't take to me so quickly. I know I hurt him years ago, but it felt necessary I had to make sure he didn't get to involved. Sighing I stop at the doorway to enter the stage and watch the guys get ready, they were first to play tonight and everyone was hyped. I watched them all get their microphones hooked up and then they all walked on stage, Jake's wife Inna stood near me and went live on Instagram with their show.

Watching them play, I watch my brother's eye light up with the fans. I smile as I remember when I got him to first pick up a bass and learn to play. I can't believe he followed that, but he is absolutely amazing at it I'm proud of him. They finish their show and walk off stage, I smile and slip them a piece of paper that says I was proud of how well they did. Ashley barely looked at me, no matter how much I missed him he would still be mad for a while.

I softly sigh and wave goodbye to everyone before starting towards the exit. Jinxx runs over and hands me a piece of paper with everyone's numbers on it so I can meet up with them again. I smile and sign 'Thank you' before walking out of the venue. Turning the corner I start towards the hotel I booked prior to leaving Nashville. I walked through the crowded sidewalks and finally entered the hotel. After checking in I went up to my room and laid down, the exhaustion of today was finally kicking in.

------- Next Morning--------

My eyes opened slowly to the sun coming through the filtered curtains. I look at the alarm clock and see that it's 10:30 am and I had overslept a bit. SLowly getting out of bed I go into the small bathroom and do my usual routine. I slip into my new black jeans and add a black MCR muscle tee with my usual black sports bra and Vans. I fix my long dyed purple hair and throw on a batman snapback. I pick up my phone to see a few texts from an unknown number.

Unknown:

Hey, it's Andy, wanna come and hang with us?

Unknown:

I realize it's a bit early but we're gonna be hanging at Jinxx's place, here's the address

I smile a bit and program Andy into my phone before responding back and leaving the hotel. I decided to walk since its only 6 blocks away and I almost gawk when I arrived at the house.

Walking up to the door and hesitantly knock. The door opened to reveal...