Chapter 2

^Xander at the top^

Janes P.O.V

" Please let me go I need to get home." I say wincing when he touched my arm. He  lets go and I make a run for it. Jumping over the fence. What can I say, one of the things I learned to do when my dad was never home. I was actually really good at parkour. Making sure I'm not being followed I make a run for it.

I make it home right on time. Sighing thankful that I wasn't followed or that my dad wasn't home. You see I work 2 jobs. One in the morning the other one in the late afternoon. It helps me with money and to get away from my dad. Sometimes I lay in bed wishing that my mom would still be here. Dreaming of how my life would have been if things wouldnt turn out the way they did.

When I come home my dad is gone, but there is a big mess left instead. Dishes are scaterd and broken. The table is turned over. My father does this on purpose. He thinks I am a lazy girl that does nothing but sits around all day. Believe me when I say this, but I am far from lazy.

2 hour's later......

I have been cleaning and making food at the same time. But like usual I don't finish on time. My father is home. Earlier than usual.

" You slut why isn't the house clean, where is the food." He shouts loudly. " Im sorry father! I couldn't finish on time." I look down on the floor. My father comes over to me and slaps me on the face. Probably leaving a red hand print and a bruise for later.

" When I tell you to do something you do it!" He screams and starts kicking and punching me. After about ten minutss of him doing that he pulls out the knife." Dad please not the knife." I cry out as he plunges it into my thigh. And pulls it out dangerously slow making the pain increase. He keeps stabbing me until all I can see is blood on the floor. He then takes a pot of hot grease. I close my eyes waiting for the burning pain to come, but it doesn't. I open my eyes to see my dad on the floor.....dead, and the three guys from the cafe staring at me.

Xanders P.O.V

I was beyond furious. When I saw that girl in the cafe, I felt something for her. It was like she was the one for me. My princess. She was so beautiful and kind, but after I saw those scars I was mad. Mad that someone was hurting her, hurting MY princess. I had to stop it.

" Gang meeting." I shouted when I walked into the gang house, or mansion as some people like to say. " Today I finally met the girl for me. No she is not a slut or a whore. She is my princess-" I am interrupted by a gang member saying " where is she?" People start to whisper. Wondering where she is.

" I was getting to that." With that everyone is back to listining. " She is somewhere at her house. We dont know were. She also might be getting abused. So we are going to find her and bring her here. I am taking 7 of you guys with me." I say and start to pick people that are going with me." The rest of you start hacking and find were she lives." As the hackers or the geniuses of the group get to work I go load up on bullets and guns witht he guys I am taking.

After in hour of looking we find her. We get into the cars and go. When we get there we surround the house. " If you find her do not touch her in any inappropriate behaviour. Search the house and make sure it is clear. Ready? Lets go!!" With that we knock down the door.

What I see makes me shoot the guy who I assume is the dad. The Jane is all covered in cuts. Her eyes are closed. She opens them for a second. When confusion floods her face. I quickly pick her up and take her to my Lamborghini. I put her in and speed away to the gang hospital.

" stay with me princess." I whisper looking at her. " dont leave me." I make it to the gang house quickly turning off the car and picking her up bridal style. Taking her into the hospital side of the mansion.

2 weeks later

I havent eat or slept for 2 weeks. Shes been unconscious for two fucking weeks!!! Im startig to get woreied im gonna lose my baby. She's so beautiful when she is sleeping. " wake up baby. I miss you." I say kissing the top of her head hoping she can at least hear me. I crawl into the bed beside her and take her hand in mine.

After a few minutes of just laying in bed. I feel my hand start to move. Looking down I see Janes hand mving around. I jump out of bed with happyness and call the docter. When I come back I see Jane with her eyes open.

" hello beautiful." I smile down at her. " water." Is all I hear her say. I quickly jump of the bed at bring ner water. " how long have I been out." She asks.

" two weeks." I say