Chapter 8

Xanders P.O.V

              After I had the meeting with my brother I went into the kitchen. My head hurt from all that was going on. The spears wanted to invade and there were a ton more problems. My head was dizzie from all of this. I drank a cup of vodka before I walked into the kitchen. I herd squeals and screamig. Making my head hurt even more.

          " what's going on in here?" My eyes were alittle blurry but I helped up what I thought was Jane. Then I didn't relize it was Brittany. She threw herself at me kissing me with full force. Talk about being gross. I tried to get away when I heard Jane say something before running off. I mace a huge mistake.

            " GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T COME BACK YOU SLUT!" I screamed into   Brittanys face. " baby," she purred," I know you want me." Umm no my girl just ran off cause of the whore in front of me. " If you don't get out then I promice you, I will kill you." I said in a warning tone. Zhe looked into my cold eye's and ran off. Thank god.

             I kept texting Jane she wasn't replyig. I must of relly upset her cause one of the gaurds said she drove off on one of my cars. " Gang meeting!" I shouted throwing a glass cup against my office wall making it shatter. Cole and Jake wers trying to come me down while I was going crazy. I went to the living room were had a small group of my gang who could make it. There was about 150. They were all looking at me, waiting for the next assignment.

          " I want 5 of my best hackers to come with me, the rest of you will be attacking a gang today, Jake will lead you guys as well as another 200." People were nodding. " Good now Jake take over." The rest of the gang was going to fight the spears. We were obviously gonna win. We had way more people.

         While Jake was explaining and assigning the positions, I was sitting in my office telling my hackers to find her. She wasn't going anywhere.

        2 hour's later

          We found a signal. She was in Florida. The big bad wolf was coming for his lamb. I went to my room and grabbed my nike bag. Putting in just the necessary things I would need. I drove to my private airport were I had a jet. We would be in Florida in 3 hours tops.

      2 hours and 45 minutes later.

          It is 9:55 I just landed. I took the taxi to where jer fone was tracked to. Which was a hotel befor, but now she was out somewhere else. Im assuming shopping. I walked into the hotel. " Im looking for a girl," I started," her name is Janes. What room is she in?" These peopls knew who I was. They feared me. It was so easy getting the key to her room. It was like taking candy from a 2 year old.

          The room she rented out was pretty cool. I sat down on the bed at put my head in my hands. I need her. She....she isn't like other girl's. She's beautiful but can't see it. I love her and can't lose her.

          I heard the door close. Looking up I see Jane standing there, so beautiful. I was sad, mad, and most of all guilty for what I did. " Jane I was so worried. Im so sorry I thought Brittany was you and I w-" I was cut of by her soft lips on mine. I cherished the moment she forgave me even though I messed up. We talked for hour's about things getting to know eachother. I found out so much new things about her. She can do parkour. I was sad that I didn't get to know her better before. I loved her.

           We went to sleep. I hugged her against me scared to lose her again.