Chapter 5

Janes P.O.V

          I woke feeling something around my waist. It was warm and cuddly like a soft blanket, so I cuddled more into it not opening my eyes. I heard a deap chuckle and quickly realized I was facing a chest. Slowly I looked up to see Xander already looking down at me.

          " how long have you been there?" I start to get up seeing that well it feels alittle weird being with a guy who said he didn't like me. " Long enough to know that you need to get up and have some food." He says streching his arms before getting up. His shirt was off so you can see all of his chest. I got kinda red. Hehe

          We head downstairs together. Into the kitchen. I decided thst I would be cooking the food. While Xander pulls himself onto the counter I quickly start to grab the ingredients to make us some home made pizza. I could feel his stares on me, but at the same time it made me feel safe and comfortable.

          " Jane look im sorry for what I said the other day. I didn't mean it." Xander says. I think about what he said. How do I kbow if he means it or not? " Xander why did you say those things ro me?" I hear his sigh. " I....I like you Jane. I'm scared to lose you. My world its dangerous and if people find out we are together......you can die."

          It felt good to hear him tell me he likes me, but I wasn't scared of his world. In fact I was ready to Take whatever was coming my way. I wan alone in the world. No more family. " Xander, I'm not scared of your world. Please let me be part of it." I said looking into his eyes. I heard him sigh and nod. " Okay then, if we want to make you part of my world then we will have to tell people wjo you are. Including other gangs. So today we are goong to the ball were there will be other gangs." He said.

          " bring it on." I said. After eating I went upstairs. Taking a quick 10 minute shower. I get out and walk into my walk in closet. Dang its huge. Picing out what I think is a good choice, I put it on. This is how I look when Im done.

Dress

Dress

Heels

Heels

Hair

Makeup

Makeup

          I look over at the clock and see it already 5:50. Time goes fast. Making sure I look good I look into the mirror. Not bad. I walk to the stairs and see Xander stannding there already ready. He cleans up good. I start walking down the stairs, he looks uo hearing my heels click against the marble stairs. For a second I hought he dident know how to break. I smirk.

         " Its rude to stare you know." I say. I can hear him gulp. Hahah. His guy im telling you.

Xanders P.O.V

          I was done getting dressed. I send a quick text to Cole and Jake. They are gonna be at the ball aswell. I hear the sound of heels and look up. For a second my heart skipped a beat. She was beautiful. Dang im whipped.

          " Its rude to stare you know." I hear her say. " I wasn't staring I was admiring you. You look beautiful." I say honestly. " thank you." I can see her blush.

          We walk out of the house into my garage. I see her looking around at all the cars I have. Yea I have alot, not bragging or anything. We pick my black 2018 Lamborghini huracan.

          You gotta make a grand entrence

          You gotta make a grand entrence.  We get in and speed off. " Most of the gangleaders are gonna want you. Be at my side at all times cause they are all weird." I say. " Also there is the 2 most fearsd gang, they are called he serpents. They hate us we hate them. So they are most likely gonna want you." We drive in and see a mansion. See how I said 'a mansion' and not a hige mansion. Well because I have a big mansion.

          I get out of the car and go over to Janes side and open the door. She smiles and says " Thank you, your such a gentlemam." I chuckle. We both go in hand in hand. We start walking down the stairs that leed towards the main area were the ball is held. All heads turn to us. I just look straight and walk. Im used to this. Peopls know me.

          I feel Janes grip get tider when she sees everyone lookig at us. I put my hand around her waist and whisper, " don't look at them." We get to the bottom and instantly people are back to there businesses.

          " well, well, well if it isnt Jane Jonsan. The pathetic little girl who gets abused by her father." I here Mike say. Aka our most hated gangleader. I turn around and hold Janes hand. " what do you what?" I say wih venimin laced in wih my words.

          " her." He said. I looked over at Jane only to see her jumping off the 5 foot balcony. I ran after her.

A/N whats up dear readers? This is me lilreader with yet another chapter. Sorry for not writing in a while im kinda busie wih school and stuff. So please be patient with me. Thank you so much. Leave a comment and like.