Chapter 4

^ random song that I thought you guys might like^

Janes P.O.V

          "2 weeks?!" I shout it loud. I have never been out this long. The longest I was ever beem out was 2 days because my father beat me so hard. I still have nightmares from that day. Sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat.

          " yes 2 weeks, But dont worry you are almost all healed up. From now on you will be staying in my room." He says. I dont no what to say so I dont say anything. Its silent for like 2 minutes until I break the silence with a question. " Why me? Why did you bring me here? " I asked. I wont lie. I was pretty curious to why he would bring me here.

          " well I dont know?!" He says frustrated." I felt bad for you." That broke my heart in half. I knew that he wannted me to live In his room, but this was sad. I thought he liked me, but all this was just because he felt bad for me.

          " oh." I say quietly looking down onto my lap. Wasn't he just kissing me on the head happy that I woke up? Why was he suddenly angery. What did I do?

          I stand up and look around the room. " I have to get back to work gang business. Ill send someone to take you to your room." He says walking away. I stand there stunned. What just happened? He has a gang?

          I sat there alone for a few minutes until someone came in. She smiled at me and gestured for me to stand up. After walking for like 5 minutes we came to a door. She opened it for me so I could walk in. And let me tell you this, his room is huge. What kind of gang does he run?

          Looking around I saw the TV. After thinking for about a minute I decided to watch pretty little liars. What else is there to do in this huge room. Nut befor watching I decided to change into something comfortable. I saw the closet so I walked over there opend the door. Wow. Now im seriously wondering who this guy is. There was a small table in the center wih womens clothes and a note.

          I though that you would probably wanna change so I got a maid to give you some  clothes.
                                           - Xander

          I changed quickly and went to the bed. Turned on the TV and started to watch Pretty Little liars.

2 hours later

Xanders P.O.V

          Man I dident mean to be rude to her when I told her those things. I only said them so she dident have any feelings for me. Yes I did say that I liked her when I first saw her, but I'm he most feared Gangleader in the whole country. There are people after me. It just to dangerous for me to pull her into this even more.

          She has been hurt enough in her life. She doesnt need to be hurt more. Things are just taking a big turn.

          I hear a knock on my door. " come in," I say. " Oh its you." I see my second in commend standing there. He is also my best friend. I have known him since we were 10. He has always beem there for me. Even when I started my own gang.

          " Mike saw you with Jane. He isn't taking it to well. Many threats." Cole says. This is exactly what I was talkig about. Now she is in danger. Mike is the leader of the Latin Kings gang. He is my worst enemy. "I dont know how he saw me with Jane but im gonna torture an kill the person who gave him all this information." I say and walk out of my office. I need to go check on Jane.

          I walk into my room. Looking onto the bed I see Jane has changed into the outfit I got her. She is currently sleeping. She looks so peaceful. I go lay down by her. My hands going around her waist. " Oh Jane I promice to keep you save." I whisper and driffed off to sleep.

A/N sorry for the short chapter. Hope ypu liked it. Please leave a comment. I can use you guy's opinions on this story. Thanks :)