Colors

You're dripping like a saturated sunrise

You're spilling like an overflowing sink

You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece

And now i'm tearing through the pages and the ink

"-went to talk with the driver but he didn't even rolled down the window!"

Elide entered her living room while Dorian talked. It was a beautiful Saturday and they were planning to go out to eat something, apparently Dorian new a really great Korean restaurant at the university neighborhood fifteen minutes away. According to Manon, he was going to pay for all of us because he is in debt with her. And when she said that, Elide knew it had something to do with with what they did behind doors.

"What are you talking about?"

"There is this car parked at the other side of the street that is in a prohibited spot!" Dorian said in a aghast tone. He was way by the rules than Elide imagined. "I went to talk with the drive but he ignored me..."

"Princeling, let it be." Manon smoothed his brown hair and kissed his temple. "It's Saturday, relax."

"I am chill. What gets me mad is that this person doesn't seem to mind to get a ticket!"

"People sometimes have too much money and don't mind spending it...let's just watch the anime, Dorian. Stop obsessing."

Dorian seemed a little bit taken back by her words, as if she said something that made him relate. But then he leaned his head over her shoulder and exhaled.

Elide had a great week, even if started off really bad. On Monday, after Lorcan accompanied her to her house, they exchanged numbers and they have been texting a lot throughout the week. He was mostly monosyllabic, but Elide realized that he liked way too much of using emojis. She thought it was funny, considering how Lorcan looked in real life.

Then on Wednesday she went out with Chaol and Yrene to have a beer and chat, finding out at the moment they arrive at the bar that Chaol had invited Lorcan too. Yrene wasn't that happy, but she seemed to forget her worries because she talked eagerly to him about strange admissions at the hospital she works as a nurse.

Finally, Friday came and once again Lorcan was waiting outside of the back door. Leaning on the wall of the alley, listening to something on his headphones and looking a little less intimidating while doing it.

And then Saturday came. After a long week of unpacking stuff at the storage unit, Elide was glad to finally sleep until ten and relax at her house. With the ever presence of Dorian and Manon. Elide wondered sometimes if he even went back to his home or if he was just living there.

Elide went to the front window, trying to get a glimpse of the car Dorian has been talking about. A black car, a model and color very common these days, was indeed parked in a elderly spot. The windows were black so she couldn't see who was the driver. Maybe the driver thinks that during weekends the spot is free to anyone's use.

"You guys want tea?"

"No, but I want to know who was the man with you yesterday." Manon never left anything unsaid.

"You know, Lorcan. Chaol's friend."

"You two seemed pretty cozy walking together..."

Dorian huffed a laugh. Trying to make Manon to stop being so curious, but she was Manon, ruthless and did whatever she wanted.