Chapter 1

There's nothing more badass than being who you are.
Darren Criss

Rebecca's P.O.V

I halted at the school doors glaring at everyone until they finally got the memo to get out of my way

I smirked and watched as they all cleared a path to give me room to walk.

Wavering, I smiled at a random guy just to check if I still had it, and sure enough, he nervously fumbled with his books while trying to get them in his locker, which wasn't exactly going well. I continued my stroll down the hallway, bumping into everybody that got in my way.

On my way to my locker, I got interrupted by some random freshmen.

"Rebecca! Can we get a pic with you please?" A short brunette, with two ponytails, ran up to me asking a little too excitedly if you ask me, but then again I don't blame them. If I was them I'd love me too. I'm way too likable not to love.

"Yeah sure," I smiled as she handed me her phone. Posing with a pouty face and a peace sign, I took the picture and gave her phone back.

"Oh my gosh, Becca took a pic with my phone!" The freshman girls giggled bouncing up and down as they passed the phone back and forth to each other.

I couldn't help the grin that soon sneaked its way unto my lips. It's crazy how much these kids adore me. It's as if I'm their role model and man it feels amazing. Ever since I transferred to this prison, about two years ago from England, it's like I'm the leader of this place. Everyone somehow loves me and I like some of them too, just a small percent though, and that small percent includes my two best friends, Jippy and Esmeralda.

I've known them ever since I got here and we've been close friends since. I'd probably take a bullet for them... probably. They're the only people I can stand to be around in this garbage school.

Sometimes I enjoy the attention I get from my peers and other times it's just completely annoying. They even have this group that follows me around all day just to take pictures of me. They call themselves 'the beccagraphers'... How strange.

The whole school treats me like I'm some sort of celebrity. Well, I am a celebrity if you think about it. My dad is a well know actor and owns a line of hotels in three countries. On the other hand, my mom is a model and an actress also. And I'm just...using all their money.

It's not like they mind me using their money. They practically throw their money away like used diapers and I gladly accept it all. The lowest allowance I've ever received for my parents in my whole life, per week is roughly about two thousand dollars and that's the lowest.