Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Sophie came to talk to me about what happened today in the morning,but I didn't bother telling her the truth.If I told her the truth, Niall would hate me.Why does she have to date Niall and not me? Life's isn't fair.

Niall's POV

I went up into my room after breakfast. Sophie told me she was going to talk to Harry about what happened, during breakfast time.I was lying on my bed on my laptop,then Sophie comes inside and sits next to me on my bed.

"What happened, love?"

"All he said was, he was upset because that everyone else found love except for him." She told me while cuddling next to me.

I was thinking and I thought, did Harry fancy Sophie?

"I'll talk to him." I answered and got off my bed and went into Harry's room.

"Harry?" I called as I walked into the room.

"Mmmhhh?" He mummbled.

"I wanna talk to you about something." I said,I was slightly nervous since it's werid talking about my girl to another guy who fancy's her.

"Do--Do you fancy Sophie?"

Harry's POV

Niall came into my room and he said he wanted to talk to me about something. It was werid,he usually never comes to me to ask me stuff unless it's about our music or looking for his phone or laptop.

"Do--Do you fancy Sophie?" He asked me.

Oh my gosh.Did he just ask me that? What am I supposed to say?  Yeahh I fancy her.nonono.That's just stupid.

" I only like her as a friend.I don't fancy her. " I lied.

" Are you sure,Haz? You always seem upset when I'm around her." He explained.

Can't he leave me alone?

"It's just because everyone has someone they're happy with except for me." I lied again.

"Oh come on,Haz.everyone knows thats a lie." Niall said to me. CAN'T HE LEAVE ME ALONE?IT'S BAD ENOUGH MY HEART IS BROKEN FROM SOPHIE AND N IALL TOGETHER ,BUT EVEN WORSE NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT. Sigh.

"I'm just knackered. Pleasse just let me sleep." I lied and crawed under my bed sheets and I heard Niall walk away.

I just wanted Sophie all to myself.

Niall's POV

When I left Harry's room, it was pretty werid. He never kicked anyone out of his room before. I don't  understand why he's so upset when Sophie and I are together.I bet he fancy her. If he did, why didn't he just tell me.Was it because he thought I was like going to kill him or something? Ahahah, could be.

I might as well hear the truth than a bunch of lies. Poor Hazza. I went back in my room and Sophie was still sitting on my bed and on her phone.

"Hey, you're back, " She says getting off the bed and giving me a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

"Why was Harry upset?"

"He was just tired." I told her.

"Are you sure ? Being tired doesn't make you that mad." She said with a confused look. She's soo adorable.I kissed her forehead and took her hand.

"Oh well, lets take you home to go change." I offered.She followed me into my car and I drove her to her flat.She opened the door and we both went inside.

"Nice place." I says.

"Thanks." She said walking into the next room which was her bedroom.

"Wait,here.I need to change." She told me and pointed to the couch and tv. I sat down on the couch and went on my phone which I had a text from Liam.

[From Liam-Where are you? And why won't Hazza talk to anyone? He locked himself in his room so no one could talk to him. ]

[To Liam-I'm at Sophie's place, so she could change. I'm not sure about Haz. Me and Sophie talked to him this morning,but all he said was he was tired or upset since everyone else has someone they're happy with. ]

[From Liam-Are you sure? Because we heard him yelling to us about he was home sick.I think there's something wrong with him. Don't worry, me, Louis, and Zayn would try to figure it out. ]

I didn't reply to Liam and I realized I had to go to the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom,but I heard water running.I was guessing Sophie was taking a shower.

"Hey Babe!" I yelled while knocking on the door.

Sophie's POV

While Niall was on the couch waiting for me to change. I was going to take a quick shower .I went to the washroom and  turned on the tap. A couple minutes later,I heard Niall at the door,

"Hey Babe!" He yelled while knocking on the washroom door.

"WHAT?!" I yelled so he culd hear me.

"I need to use the bathroom!"

"NO,I'M IN THE SHOWER!" I yelled back.

"TOO BAD,I NEED TO GO!" He yelled back.

He unlocked the door, right when I was getting a towel to cover up and he was right at the door with his mouth wide open.

"NIALL?!?! GET OUT! I NEED TO PUT CLOTHES ON ! " I shout at him while pushing him out the door. But he knocked on the door again.

"What Niall?" I asked alittle annoyed.

"I need to use the bathroom." He said.

"Is that an excuse to see me in JUST a towel again?" I asked with a small smirk.

"NO I REALLY NEED TO GO. Just seeing you in just a towel is a bonus." He smirked.

"Fine." I said while opening the door and walking out to my room to get my clothes. On my way out of the bathroom, Niall shot me a small wink. What a cheeky boy. Ahaha, he's turning into a mini Harry. 

I changed into light washed gray skinny jeans from Hollister,a basic pink tank top,and my white converse.I got  out of my room and I saw Niall on the couch again waiting for us to go.

"Are you ready to go now, babe?" He asked and I simply nodded and he drove us back to his apartment where the rest of the guys are.

Liam's POV

" HARRY, GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW AND TALK TO US ! " I demanded.

" NO ! " Harry yelled back to us.

" COME ON HAZ, I HAVE SOME PUSSY CATS HERE WITH ME! " Yelled Louis.

" NO BOO BEAR, LEAVE ME ALONE ! " He shouted back.

"Come on Hazza,what's wrong with you? You've been like this since this morning!" Zayn yelled while banging on the door.

Then I thought about it. ' This morning '.

What happened this morning. We had pancakes and----Niall and Sophie told us they were a couple.Oh---myy-----

Harry fancy's Sophie.

"HARRY I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" I yelled to the dooor while banging it really hard. Heh. dirty Liam.

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE." 

We all walked into the living room and we saw Niall and Sophie just walked in hand to hand.

" What happened? Who died?" Niall asked.

" Harry's heart. " I mummbled not to loudly.

" What? "

"Nothing." I said quietly. I wonder why Harry is so upset about this and doesn't want to talk to us.