Chapter 28

Sophie's POV

' Hey Sophie. " a fimilar irish voice sopke into the phone. I turn around and look at Harry and shot him a death glare.

" Niall?!? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME? I THOUGHT I SAID, I NEVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN! " I shouted into the phone.

" No, Sophie. Wait, please don't hang up. " Niall said into the phone.

" Niall, I don't want to hear it. " I said to him, trying not to sound hurt.

" Please, you have to know what happened. "

" Niall, I told you, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! " I snapped, and  starting to break down in tears.

" Sophie, babe. Don't cry. Please. " He said camly as Harry rushed over and pulled me over to sit on his lap, while rubbing my back.

" Niall, STOP. I'M NOT YOUR BABE-------anymore. "

I do miss him, but after what he had done.

I can't trust anyone.

Any more.

" Sophie, please listen. "

" I'm sorry. I just can't anymore. " I said and hung up.

I just sat in Harry lap crying into his arms. He was rubbing circles on my lower back, trying to calm me down. 

I felt protected, I felt safe in someones arms again.

I miss Niall, so much.

Niall's POV

" Sophie, please listen. " I said to her.

" I'm sorry. I just can't anymore. " She said and hung up.

Ughhh, why won't she listen to me? Should I fly back to LA and tell her I'm really sorry? I really want us to be together, but she doesn't want to talk to me or see me.

I feel so alone.

Why did we have to go to the club for her birthday? Why didn't we just go watch movies in th hotel?

Uughh, I hate myself.

Harry's POV

Sophie was on my phone talking to Niall. I can't believe she was talking to him. I do fancy Sophie, but I want her to be happy. If she's happy being with me, that's great.

But she's sad all the time. It makes me upset how sad she is.

Suddenly, when they were talking Sophie started crying. I rushed over to her and pulled her onto my lap and rubbed her back.

I really do love her.

I just want her to be happy first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** 4 months later **

Sophie's POV

Finally me and Harry were done the movie. It took so long and we had some problems along the way.

It was funny, once I actually think about it. It was about 2pm and I was still in our hotel room laying on the bed watching the ceiling fan spin.

" Hey, babe. " Harry says and kisses me.

Oh yeah!

Did I forget to mention that, Harry now is my boyfriend.

He's amazing, he helped me get over Niall and then some how. I moved on and then me and Harry became a couple. Just sometimes, the newspapers or blogs makes it odd talking about my past relationship with Niall.