Chapter 35

Harry's POV

       " SOPHIE, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG?!?! " I shouted, while hugging her tight and wiping away her tears.

She didn't say a word, all she did was hand me her phone.

It was a text message that she read.

      It was from her friend back home. What's so bad about that? I read the message and it said---

[To Sophie- I'm so sorry Sophie!! But your father is in the hospital right now. I'm going to visit him right now. Don't worry he'll be okay.]

Oh my gosh, her father. I remember her and her father were so close, until she had a step mother. If she never liked her step mother, then why did her father marry her?

Ugh, not the time to think that right now. We have other problems right now.

" Oh Sophie, I'm so sorry. Do you want us to all fly to New York with you to visit your father? " I asked her and she nodded, while covering her face with her arms. I grabbed my phone and called the lads to pack up and told Liam to buy some plane tickets to New York. I didn't want to leave London without the lads, especially BOOBEAR !!!!

I packed some of my clothes and stuff and then I had to help Sophie pack her things, since she was too upset to do anything. I bet tomorrow I even have to carry her to the airport, but I won't mind. I started to pack Sohpie's clothes and then I went  to the washroom to get her hoodie and jeans she wore today and I was about to put them in her suite case, but something fell out.

I picked it up and it was the necklace that me and Zayn hid.

Sophie was the one who found the necklace.

Oh fuck. I bet she's either really confused or mad at Niall or me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning

    After last night, I managed to pack everything. My stuff and Sophie's things. When all if us were on the plane at the airport, Sophie was finally sleeping. So, I thought it was a good time to talk to Zayn about Sophie and Niall.

" Zayn? " I whispered while he was sleeping a little.

" Huh? What? Oh, hey Harry. What's up? " He asked me.

" Remember the necklace we hid? " I started to ask him.

" Yeah, why? " He asked.

"Sophie found it. I found it in her jeans. " I told him.

" WHAT?!?! WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING WHEN YOU FOUND IT IN HER JEANS??!  " He shouted.

" Sssshhh, no. We weren't doing anything. She was upset so I had to pack for her and I found it in her jeans. " I explained to him.

" Ohhh, that makes more sense. I thought you two were---- "

" NNNOO, WE WEREN'T DOING IT, ZAYN!! "

" Jeezz, don't need to yell at me. "

" Sorry, I'm just stressed out. "

" It's alright, mate. Everything would be fine. "

I headed back to my seat next to Sophie and looked behind me and smiled at Liam and he just sent me a what-is-wrong-with-you-look.

WHAT DID I DO???

Does Liam hate me or he's just defending Niall with this issue with me dating Sophie now? This is just messed up.

Three Hours Later~~

Sophie's POV

    I was sleeping until, I felt someone poking the side of my ribs.

" Huh? " I mumbled, while opening my eyes.

It was Harry waking me up.

" Love, It's time. We're here in New York. "

I was pretty upset about, my father was in the hospital. How did he end up there? Did Elizabeth escape jail? I highly doubt that.

" Babe, you okayy? " He asked me.

" Yeah, I'm fine. " I said to him, while getting up from my seat. Harry carried my suitecases and we went out for the taxi to take us all to the hotel. When we got to the hotel, we dropped off all our suitecases and Harry drove me and the boys to the hospital.

" Sophie, it's okay. You don't need to be nervous. " Zayn said to me. 

" Thanks. " I said to him and shot him a weak smile.

Niall's POV

     I felt so bad for Sophie, her father and her were so close. It's pretty nice that Harry wanted us all of us to come to New York with them.

It seems pretty nice here.

She had a nice home here.

I just want her back.

I don't get why doesn't Harry feel bad for doing this to me.

Sophie's POV

    When we arrived to the hospital, Liam talked to the doctors to learn more about my father and what happened. I went into the room my father was in and he was fast aleep. I sat down in the seat next to my father and waited.

The machine didn't look like it was moving, but he's alive. The machine is just broken and he's just asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later....

How long does it take for Liam to ask the doctors what the hell is wrong????

" Babe, don't worry everything is going to be fine. " Harry says kneeling down, while grabbing my hand.

" Yeah, I know. But my father was like my best friend when I was a kid. " I said to him.

" Yeah, I know how important he is to you. " He said while kissing my hand.

Liam walked into the room, looking a littlle bit upset, what happened?

" Liam, you okay?? " Niall asked him.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Sophie. I'm sorry. Your father---- He eerrmmm, " Liam started, but never finished his sentence.