Chapter 18

Niall's POV

Liam drove us to the hospital since Sophie passed out, when me and Harry were at the park fighting. When we got to the hospital, Sophie was still in my arms, not awake yet. This was about our second time here in the hospital and I really really hate it here. I passed Sophie to one of the doctors and they took her away from me. I sat in the waiting room with the rest of the lads, unitl the doctors would come back with good or bad news. I didn't want Sophie away from me, but the doctors needed to check what was wrong with her.

I was still waiting, it was about three hours ago, when the doctors to took Sophie away. Suddenly, a doctor came out side to the waiting room, and let us go inside to see her.

        She was laying on the bed with her eyes closed. I sat on the seat next to her and held her hand. The doctor still didn't tell us what was wrong with her. GOD DAMM IT, WHY WON'T THEY TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!

" What's wrong with Sophie? " I ask one of the doctors that were near by.

" We're not very sure what's wrong with her. Do you know anything that was bugging her for the past few days? " the doctor asked me. What was I supposed to say? Tell him that one of MY BEST FRIENDS, TOOK MY PHONE AND SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF MY GIRL?

" Umm, I don't know, everything was normal, before she fainted. " I lied.

" Oh, Okay. " The doctor said and walked into another room.

" Niall? Are you going to wait for her to wake up? " Liam asked me walking into the room.

" Yes, I'm staying here until she wakes up. " I replied with a small tear running down my cheek.

" Okay, the rest uf us have to go home before Zayn gets fussy. " Liam said and walked out the door.

I was still sitting next to Sophie and holding her little hand. I kissed her cheek and whispered,

"Everything would be alright, babe. " 

" Niall? " I heard a small whisper.

" Sophie? " I whispered.

" Mmmhhh. "

" Sophie? Are you awake? "

" Mhhhh, yeahh. " She said. I looked at her and her eyes were almost open. Then they finally opened. I thoguht I would never see those beautiful blue eyes again.

 " Niall! Why----Where,am I?" She asked looking confused.

" We're at the hospital. "

" Why? "

" You don't rememer? " I asked and she shook her head.

I explained everything that happened and she still didn't believe some of it.

" Are you sure that's what happened? "

" Yes,why would I lie to you? You're my princess. " I say kissing her cheek which was bubble gum pink. She shrugged and looked at me and asked,