Chapter 11

I'm sorry if it seems like Ash and Serena are moving too fast as a couple, bug keep in mind their feelings for each other have been bottled up for three years. Also they are older and more mature than they once were.

Serena's POV

   My good night's sleep lasts for about two minutes before Ash rolls me over on my back, and starts sucking on my neck. "Ash, I thought I told you we wouldn't be kissing anymore today." I scold. "Then it's a good thing I'm not kissing you." He mumbles. "I'm still mad at you." I growl. He nips my earlobe and I gasp. "Really? Are you sure about that?" Ash asks, teasingly.
"Yes." I say stubbornly. Ash uses his knee to push my legs apart so he can kneel in between them. He puts his hands under my shirt, running them along my stomach, causing it to quiver. "Still mad?" He asks. "Furious." I reply, but I'm starting to waver. Ash pulls my shirt off one of my shoulders and plants a kiss on the bare skin there. I shudder, but don't say anything. Ash huffs, he's getting frustrated. I grin, thinking I've got this in the bag. Then, he pulls my shirt up to expose my stomach. It's so sudden that I'm not sure how to react. Ash looks me in the eyes, grinning wickedly. Then, he lowers his head to my stomach, and licks a line from the top all the way down to where my shorts start. I moan. "Still mad?" He asks again. "A-absolutely." I gasp, but put my hands under his shirt and trace the hard planes of his body, before resting them on his shoulders. Ash moves his mouth to my hip bone and nips it. My hips buck and I squeal, digging my nails into his shoulder blades. I know it's going to leave a mark. "Serena, don't be so loud, you're going to wake Clemont and Bonnie up." Ash scolds, apparently not expecting me to have such a strong reaction. Our Pokémon had deserted the bed to lay with Braixen. "Shut up, and come kiss me senseless." I growl. "I thought you said I wasn't allowed." Ash taunts. "Ash Ketchum if you don't kiss me right now, you never will again." I threaten.
I see a hint of fear in his eyes, then he's on the move. After crawling up so his body is on top of mine, he supports his self on his arms so as not to squish me.
Then he leans in and kisses me softly. I don't want it to be soft. "Kiss me like you mean it." I order. Ash grins, and kisses me again, forcing my mouth open with his tongue. Using it to explore my mouth. The kiss is passionate and hungry. I try to participate in the kiss, but he won't let me. He's being complete dominant and I can't get enough. I wrap my legs around his hips, and use my heels to push him flush against me, causing him to moan. I giggle. He bites my earlobe in retaliation. Ash pulls away from me and leans back. I think we're done, but Then Ash is back on top of me, mouth on my neck once again, nipping and sucking on the skin there. "A-Ash, we need to get some rest." I stutter out. In response, Ash sucks on the spot behind my ear, hard. It feels so good, but it's also going to leave a mark. "Ash! I said no hickeys!" I scold. "No one is gonna see it. Your hair will cover it." Ash says. I start to argue, but he has a point. Ash goes in to kiss me again, and I want to let him, but I'm exhausted and it's getting late. I gently push him back. "I think it's time for bed." I say. I'm sure my whole body is red, I know I'm shaking. "Right, sleep is important." Ash agrees, giving me a gentle kiss. "I love you." I tell him. "I love you too." I say. He cuddles me, my back against his stomach, it's quiet for about 10 minutes. "Hey Serena, what do girls do better?" Ash ask, referring to my shirt.
"Hmm. Maybe if you're lucky, one day I'll show you." I say, suggestively. "That'd be nice." Ash sighs, probably thinking about it. "Goodnight Ash." I say. "Goodnight Serena." Ash says. I feel the bed dip at our feet. Pikachu and Sylveon have decided to rejoin us on the bed. I smile, and with Ash's arms around me, drift off to sleep.

  I wake up slowly, to the sound of Pokémon chirping outside. I slowly open my eyes to see Bonnie's face inches from mine. "Ahh!" I scream, startled. "Mmm, Serena what's wrong?" Ash asks groggily, squeezing me closer to him. "Bonnie scared me." I reply. "Well it's time to get up! Lilly, Mallow and Lana invited us to have a girl's day out, they're downstairs. Kiawe and Sophocles are here too. And Burnet made pancakes!" Bonnie exclaims. "Alright I'll be down in a few minutes." I say, closing my eyes. "No, you have to get up now!" Bonnie exclaims, tugging on my arm. "Ash, care to help me?" I groan. "Bonnie, give us a few minutes to wake up, I promise we'll be down there." Ash says, with me still pressed against him. "Okay, you have five minutes." Bonnie agrees, before going down the ladder.
"Well we should probably get up, before she comes back to drag us out of the bed." Ash says. I reluctantly sit up and stretch. Sylveon and Pikachu are up as well, Braixen is stirring too.
"Right, I'm going to go get dressed in the bathroom." I tell Ash. "Okay, I'll get dressed up here." Ash says. I give him a kiss on the cheek, and climb down the ladder. "Good morning Serena." Burnet greets. "Good morning Professor." I say groggily. "Well look who's finally awake. We've been here for like an hour." A voice says. I turn slowly to see Mallow, Lana, Lilly, Sophocles and Kiawe sitting in the living room, along with Bonnie and Clemont. "Cute pajamas by the way." Mallow teases. I suddenly remember the short shorts and suggestive message on my T-shirt.
Not that Bonnie would understand it but the others certainly do. "And that's some impressive bed head, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you and Ash were-" Kiawe starts. "Kiawe! Not in front of Bonnie." Clemont scolds. I eep in embarrassment, before running to the bathroom, the sound of everyone's laughter following behind me. I take out my Jigglypuff tank and shorts and slip them on, then I brush my hair and teeth and apply some deodorant. I slip on my boots and place my fedora on my head. After applying some lipgloss and eyeliner I'm ready to face the day.
When I come back into the living room/kitchen area, Ash is already there along with our Pokémon. "Good morning everyone!" I greet enthusiastically. "Good morning!" Everyone chorused back. "So what's the plan for today?" I ask. "Lilly, Lana and I have decided to take you and Bonnie out for a girl's day, Alola style!" Mallow exclaims. "What does that entail?" I ask. "It's a surprise." Lilly says, cryptically. "Just make sure you two pack your swimsuits." Lana instructs. "Hey, what am I supposed to do today? You're stealing my girlfriend away from me." Ash pouts. "Oh hush Mr. Poutypants, Kiawe has something planned for you boys." Mallow replies.
That seemed to satisfy Ash, as he turned to Kiawe and began firing questions at him. I grin at his antics. "Hey Serena? What do girls do better?" Bonnie asks innocently. Everyone is trying to stifle their laughter, except for Clemont, who's eyes have gone wide with panic. I say the first thing that comes to mind. "Berry-picking! Girls do berry-picking better!" I blurt. Bonnie looks at me in confusion. Everyone else is turning blue, holding in their laughter. "Well in a way Serena is right." Mallow comments. I blush. "Berry-picking? Who even decided that girls do berry-picking better than boys?" Bonnie asks. "A group of official berry judges." I lie. Bonnie scrutinizes me for a minute, eyes glaring into mine. But I've known the girl for years, and the worst thing you can do when she's staring you down is look away. "Okay! That's cool!" Bonnie exclaims, before going to play with Braixen and Sylveon. I breath a sigh of relief. "Hurry and eat your breakfast Serena." Mallow instructs. "Yes please, I am very excited for today." Lilly says. I roll my eyes, but stuff the rest of my pancake into my mouth. "Alright, I'm done." I say. "Great! Let's go!" Bonnie says eagerly, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door. I barely have time to give Ash a kiss, before I'm drug out the door. "Have fun!" He shouts after me. "Bonnie will you please slow down?" I whine, Sylveon is already holding onto my left wrist, and Braixen is behind me. Bonnie reluctantly does as I ask, and releases my arm. "So where are we going?" I ask. Lana, Lilly and Mallow all share mischievous grins. "Hau'Oli City." Mallow replies. I sigh, whatever they have planned, it's going to be interesting.