The Invitation

ATTENTION:

(ALL RIGHTS ARE RESEVERED TO THE WRITERS! THE CHARATCERS DON'T BELONG TO ME! THEY BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND RICK RIORDAN. ONLY THE PLOT BELONGS TO ME!!!!! THANK YOU)

Percy POV

Its been 3 months since the battle with Gaia. I was in the stables feeding Blackjack when Connor Stoll came running in. 

"Percy Chiron wants you to go to the Big House," he said. Uh oh I thought. We went running, when we reached the Big House I saw the rest of the seven, Nico, Reyna, Calypso, Travis, and Thalia all sitting around the ping pong table. 

I take the empty seat next to Annabeth. As soon as me and Connor are both seated Chiron starts talking. "I have been sent a message by Lady Hecate that you thirteen have been chosen to  attend a school for Witches and Wizards." 

At the sound of that there was a lot of murmuring. Chiron put up his hand and we all fell silent, 

"As I was saying this school is called Hogwarts. When the Gods where in London, someone captured Hecate. Four mortals where brave enough to rescue her. As a reward for her freedom she granted each of them the power of magic though sticks called wands. These four started a school at first for her children being that they where the only ones with magical abilities. Soon after these witches and wizards reproduced making the magic expand an grow. Now almost half the population of the U.K. is magical." Annabeth's hand was the first one up "And why exactly do we need to know this," she asked questionably. "Well you see because you all saved the world Lady Hecate has granted you all permission to go. She has granted you all magical abilities. This should be enjoyable also you most not let people find out your demigods. You leave tomorrow here are all your letters in Greek, start packing, also the Head Mistress Professor McGonagall knows about you and what you all went though so if there are any problems tell her."

"Oh and at the school there are four different houses so you may all be separated in case anything happens you will be given the password for all the houses, use them only in case of an emergency. Good Luck." 

Chiron said. We all headed back towards our cabins, this is going to be very interesting.

Annabeth POV

When I got to Cabin 6 I saw Malcolm and told him that I was going to be gone for the year so while I'm gone he's in charge. 

I walk over to my bunk and grab a suitcase underneath my bed. When I finish packing my clothes I start to get my sketch book of the designs for Olympus,Daedalus' laptop and knife (which was recovered from Tartarus) and my iPhone which Leo made a special chip that doesn't attract monsters. 

By the time I'm done it's nearly dinner so I decide to go over to Cabin 3 to help Percy pack. Knowing him he probably hasn't even started. 

I open the door and see him climbing on a bunch of selves that are about to crash. As soon as Percy gets his suitcase the selves fall down taking him with it. I laugh as I help get him out from the pile. 

His eyes light up when he sees me and reaches for a kiss. "Oh no you don't get any kisses until your all packed. 

"We've had 4 hours what have you been doing" I ask him. "Practicing in the arena since I'm not gonna be aloud to at Pigs Warts" he says. 

"Its Hogwarts" I say laughing. I grab his bag and put it on one of the bunks. "Now go get your clothes and put them in ok I'll go get some dinner," I say. "Oh and by the," I say before leaving, "we're all gonna stay in here tonight". 

I walk towards the dinning pavilion, the others see me and grab their plates. We all head to Percy's Cabin. I'm the first one in and he comes running to me "Look Annie, I did it I'm done, now you own me a kiss." Percy's says. 

I give him a quick peck on the lips and then hand him his food. He has a sad seal look and whimpers. The others come in and we all sit down facing a flat screen tv. 

After we all finish eating Piper speaks up first. "So what should we watch" she asks. Percy is the first to speak up "The Little Mermaid" he says. 

"Not again Seaweed Brain, we watched that movie the last time we where here". "The Hunger Games" Leo says. 

We take a vote and 'The Hunger Games' wins. about half way though the movie everyone starts to fall asleep. 

I lean against the sleeping Percy and feel a protective arm rap around me. I look at him and see a small smile across his face I smile to and for the first time in a while a fall asleep with out a bad dream for the first time in a while.