A Series of Crazy Events

Hey guys sorry for the last chapter. I know it was short but I have a lot going on like a quiz tomorrow. I will try and make this chapter more fun and interesting. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 92 READS!!!!!

When I hit a hundred I will do something extra special. I really hope you like it. Also check out theseven on Wattpad and go to the 85 story. 

That is my other one and I really would love if people would read it. 

Thank you all so much for the support. 

I sadly don't own anything but the plot. All rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K.Rowling.

Now on with the story

________________________________________________________________________________

Harry POV

As the week went on the try outs for Quidditch. Me being the captain meant having to look for good enough players.

When they posted the sheet up on Tuesday Jason, Percy, Leo, Reyna, and the twins from Slytherin signed up.

At breakfast I stared at Percy "So your going to sing up" I asked him.

"Ya it seems pretty cool I'm actually going to try out for Keeper" he replied.

"We all ready have a keeper but you could always try out for something else." I told him.

Ok so it wasn't true Ron wasn't the permanent keeper and I needed a new one but I couldn't let Jackson do it. 

We had History of Magic which was always a bore. But today it was really interesting. 

When Professor Bins entered the class room he was about to start when his eyes landed on the Slytherin boy Nico I think and the Hufflepuff girl Hazel.

"Masters I am sorry all I've ever wanted to do was teach please don't tell your father. Ghost King and Gem Princess." Professor Bins said.

Hazel looked a bit worried but Nico took no notice.

"I will have to tell my father of course but I will tell him to let you be" Nico said.

Professor Bins thanked him and started the lesson he let us out 10 minutes early so we all headed down stairs for lunch.

Hermione pulled out a book for Greek class. I didn't know why we needed to know all this information.

She put her book down. 

"There is something off about these exchange students." She said "They don't seem normal there is this strange aura around them."

"Agreed" Ron said. "Especially that Percy kid all the others look up to him." I said. 

"Have you seen the marks on their arms" Ron asked Hermione.

"No" she said. "There all death eaters except for The cinnamon haired and brown haired Hufflepuffs and the twin Slytherins." Ron said.

"I saw their arms, well Percy's and Reyna's but Frank, Hazel, and Nico all keep pulling their cloak sleeves down and the others too." I said in a hushed tone.

They all started to make their way to their own tables and Thalia, Jason, Leo, and Percy came down.

"Hey guys" Leo said. "So Percy whats the deal with you and Blondie over there" I asked.

"She doesn't liked being called blondie her name is Annabeth and she's my girlfriend" he said matter of factly.

"What did you do spike her drink with love potion" I muttered.

"What was that" Thalia asked. "Nothing I said quickly" I learned not to mess with her.

"Oh I defiantly heard something" she said and turned to Percy "This little Hera thinks that you drugged Annie with a love potion".

The four of them burst into laughter. "Whatever you can laugh but its not like you ever did anything" I spat "she's probably only dating you because she feels bad for you."

Wrong move. Furry filled in Percy's eyes as he reached across the table and grabbed my tie. 

"Listen here punk you may think your some all mighty god but your not. You have no idea what I've been through so don't go making assumptions like that. I have been through more then your little pathetic mortal life has ever been through so don't ever say something like that again." He said

With that he put me back down earning glares from every single exchange student. 

"You don't even know what pain is so please I'm not afraid of you." I retorted.

Next thing I knew I was pinned against the wall. "You have no idea what pain is cause you have been safe your whole life. Voldemort is a kiddy pool compared to what I've been through so knock off the crap." Percy looked ready to tear me to shreds. 

"Then dual me," I said "If your so great meet me in the fordinen forest on Saturday and we dual until one of us wins." I had a triumphant smile.

"Fine" was all he said as him and the other exchange students headed towards the res of classes.

When we go to Care of Magical Creatures Hagrid was standing by his hut.

"Well everyone today I was thinking that we learn about Pegasi" he said.

"I have one here today but be careful they are nasty creatures."

Percy's hand shot up "Can I pet it" he asked. This guy is so stupid.

"Um ok I guess" Hagrid said.

When he brought it out it was a jet black and elegant horse. 

"His name is Prince" Hagrid said.

"No its not" Percy interrupted "His name is Blackjack and how did you get my pegasus" He said dead serious.

"No its not" I said "His name is Prince and if he really belongs to you then prove it." 

"Fine" He said then turned his attention to the horse.

"Hey Black jack and don't call me lord or boss. You know what to do." Percy said.

And with that he had taken off. He did a bunch of loops and swirls. 

"That enough proof" he said smugly.

Everyone stared in aww except the ES.

"Dude that was cool but Tempest is still way better" Jason said.

"No way Blackjack is" Percy replied.

They then got into this who argument that the others got involved in. 

In the end Blackjack won. By the time we left I knew there was something wrong with them.

I turned to Ron and Hermione.

"We need to find out what their hiding" I said.

Hermione nodded her head "There defiantly something fishy going on here." 

________________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT INFO:

I will be doing a Q & A with the Demigods so please give me Ideas of what I should ask them.

Love,

Shayla