Winter at Hogwarts

Shout out to Nina13122003 And SparklesTheCat2007 for voting for my story I'm really appreciative.

I don't own anything but some characters. All rights go to Rick, and J.K.Rowlin

____________________________________________________________

Hermione POV

Over the next two months we discussed the topic of the exchange students being demigods from my book.

This can't be true because its a fictional book.

By now its December and I decided to become closer to them.

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

I like Annabeth she seems nice but could be a threat and we did just go through war.

Winter break is in a few weeks and most of the kids are leaving for home.

When I got to the great hall all the ES where sitting next to each other at my table.

I sat next near the group and could see they where whispering.

"Hey guys" I say loud enough that they could hear me.

They break apart "Oh hi Hermione" Hazel says in a nervous tone.

"Whatca talking about" Ginny asks as she takes a seat.

I see her bat her eye lashes at Percy.

"Just deciding if we should stay here for the break or head back home" Katie says.

I turn around and see Harry and Ron coming towards the table rolling their eyes at the ES.

I wave the two over to where me and Ginny are sitting. They came over.

After we finish eating the others get up with their bags and head to class.

The first two periods nothing interesting happened except for the fact that Leo could do the fire charm.

By the time we got to divination yes I started again hoping this year wouldn't be a joke.

I sat with Harry, Ron, and Ginny. Percy, Jason, Piper, and Annabeth sat at one table. Leo, Calypso, Thalia, Nico, Reyna sat near theirs. The twins, Katie, Hazel, and Frank sat on the other side.

We sat above them. There were crystal balls in front of us.

Professor Trelaweny entered the room and went over the the front of class.

"Today we will be gazing into the crystal ball for the future" she said.

"ohh maybe Racheal knows this trick" Leo says with glares from the girls and a smack in the back of the head from Piper.

"Don't disrespect Racheal but you can make fun of Octavian" Frank says.

Percy mutters something like 'panda murder' making them laugh.

Professor Trelaweny turns around and is about to tell them off when when her eyes roll back.

"You shall go west  to face the God who has turned,

You shall find what is stolen and see it safely returned,

You shall be betrayed by the one you call friend,

And  fail to save what matters most in the end"

She takes a pause and I hear hyperventilating. She said a bunch of different things and by the end all the end Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel where crying.

Percy and Thalia was tearing up. Professor Trelaweny fell to the floor blinked a few times and stood up.

All the Exchange Students ran out of the classroom right after.

"Are they aloud to do that" Ron whispered to me.

"Of course not Ronald" I say.
Class got dismissed early that day.

By the time it was dinner everyone knew about what happened.

Percy, Jason, Leo and Thalia where in deep discussion when Malfoy went up to the Ravenclaw table.

"Hey Blondie I heard about what happened today you gonna cry because of a stupid rhyme."

Percy stood up and walked over putting his hand on Annabeth's shoulder.

"Go away Malfoy" he growled.

"What are you going to do Jackson punch me."

Everyone shifted in their seats uncomfortably.

He got a dark look on his face "I said go away."

I looked at the teachers but they just stayed where they where not moving.

"Your such a dumb blond needing someone else to fight your battles" Malfoy replied.

Annabeth stood up looked him straight in the eye and punched him in the stomach.

"OWWW" he howled. He looked at the teachers but all Professor Snape said was go to the nurse.

Percy came back to the table and sat down.

"Where staying over break end of story" he said to the other three at the table.

They nodded and kept eating.

When we go to the dorm I turned around to Thalia.

"Hey Thalia are you a fan of the Percy Jackson books" I asked.

"Ya I like them and so do the other Exchange Students to answer your next question" she replied.

I got in bed and wondered if Thalia's last name was Grace.

"It's non of your business" she said.

I mentally facepalmed. "I just said that out loud didn't I" I ask.

"Yes...Yes you did" she turned on her other side and fell asleep.

My breath shortens and next thing I know I'm asleep too.