Diagon Ally

(I Do Not Own ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE PLOT, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO J.K.ROWLING AND RICK RIORDAN)

Hazel POV

We all wake up to Annabeth's screams. We look over and see Percy holding her trying to calm her down. I know she is having flash backs. She finally stops screaming and just cries, Piper runs over and tells her "Annabeth its ok, its over stop crying it'll be ok" I can hear the charmspeak in her voice. 

I look at the time. "Guys we have to leave we have 10 minutes to get to the hill, we have a flight to catch in two hours" I say. 

Thankfully we all brought our suitcases into Percy's cabin last night so all we had to do is grab them and run.

Annabeth has calmed down by now but still in shock so Percy takes both his and her's suitcases. By the time we reach the crest Argus was jingling his keys growling impatiently. We all load in or bags and jump in the car.

Reyna, Nico, Calypso, and the Stolls where already in the car. As the car leaves Long Island there is a lot of ADHD demigods having trouble keeping still. Thank the gods there wasn't any traffic so  we get there with 30 minutes to board the train.

As soon as we step on the plane I hear Percy say "I really hope Zeus doesn't try to kill me right now". Annabeth laughs "Percy two of his kids are on this plane right now you really think he would kill them". 

I sit down next to Frank and immediately fall asleep.

Leo POV

As soon as we get to London we are taken to Diagon Ally. We enter this really shady pub. We go up to the bartender Tom "You most be the exchange students your rooms are upstairs, but first you need to get your stuff for school." He takes us to a brick wall and presses some blocks.

The wall starts to open. OMG I think how does it do that what are the mechanics. were are the mechanics Sorry getting off topic. 

Anyway when we entered we went to this huge marble stone building called Gingrots ughh dyslexia. When we walked in there where little elves or goblins whatever. Annabeth is the first to speak up.

"Hello, we would like to make a withdrawal." she asked. "From which of the thirteen bank accounts?" the little goblin asks. 

"Bloody Hell mate" I hear someone shout. As soon as he say that Annabeth grabs Percy's hand. Whoever this kid is he better run away now.

A group of kids come up to us. Two boys and two girls, one boy has the same hair as Percy but the similarities stop there he is shorter not a muscular and has green eyes. The other boy has flaming red hair, blue eyes, freckles, and a bit taller then the mini Percy. The girl who is standing next to mini Percy looks exactly like the red head boy. I guessing there siblings. The girl standing next to red has bushy brown hair, brown eyes, and light skinned.

Red steps up and says "How do you have that many accounts one for each of you?". He earns death glares from Reyna, Thalia, Death Boy (a.k.a Nico) and frank. 

"Who the hell do you think you are throwing those words around" Thalia says, "Sorry Annabeth." 

They form around Percabeth as if protecting them. Annabeth looks about ready to faint from all the 'Hell'. 

"Sorry" red's sister says "We didn't know it was a touchy subject." "I'm Ginny by the way, and the person you are glaring at is my stupid brother Ron". 

Percy accepts her apology. Our goblin comes back out with bags filled to the top with coins. Brushy girl says her name is Hermione Granger. Mini Percy introduces his self and seems to wait for something. "Ok" Piper says. 

Harry POV

Okay..Okay do they not know who I am. Ron jumps in and says "You don't know who Harry Potter is. The boy who lived saver of the world". I swear I heard the emo boy Nico I think laugh. 

They take out there supplies list which is in another langue. Ok to Olivander's for wands I hear the blonde say. 'Dam she's cute' I think. Me and Ginny broke up but are still friends so Annabeth is far game. 

They walk in and we tell them to met us at the ice cream shop. I look over at Ron who has a dark look. "Whats the matter" I ask him. "Did you see the tattoo on all there arms except for the twins and Calypso" he asks. 

"No" I reply "why does that matter". "Because" he says "it was on their right arms and dark. Harry they are all Death Eaters".