Into Town

[A/N] Hey guys if you have any suggestions for the story please tell me in the comments or messages. I hope everyone enjoys the story we'll be getting a bit more romantic now that we are further into the story. The outfit in the picture is what Alia will be wearing into town. Thank you all so much for the hearts it means a lot to me so thank you all!!!

~Thrid Persons POV~

In the mourning Iri had made breakfast for everyone, Alia was a bit late though due to her sleeping in, she must've been more tired than she thought.

"It taste's delicious thanks, mother!" Alia said cheerfully.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, it was the best I could do, it seems we're running a little low on supplies. I suppose we'll have to go into to town to get some more," Iri smiled, but Alia didn't like that idea one bit.

"I can't allow you to do that mother," Alia stood up from the table.

"Why not?" Iri asked.

"For starters, Kirei Kotomine lives in the city he could take you out at any time. Second You'd be drawing attention to yourself, which would only get casters attention. If anyone will go it will be me," Alia said she had stubborn look on her face.

"The same things go for you," Iri protested.

"Kirei doesn't know about me as far as we know, plus he has no reason to attack me, he's never seen me with father. Caster is still at large but I'll be prepared, I'm better versed in magic than you are mother. Besides if Caster is beating me the other servants will notice something strange and come to kill Caster," Alia crossed her arms.

"At least take Saber," Iri said.

"No, Caster will be able to sense her, making it a bigger probability he finds us, I'll at least be able to dampen how people sense me. I'll go alone and that's final," Alia said.

"Fine I suppose, but take every precaution and be very careful. I make you a list of what we need for when we move bases," Iri said walking off. Alia retreated back to her room after breakfast, she was pulling on her black thigh high socks and combat boots as the finishing touches to her outfit when there was a knock at her door, Alia quickly stuck a dagger into her jacket.

"Come in," Alia said as she stood, in walked her mother with quite a long list of things they needed. Iri handed it to Alia and she noticed most of the list was food and a couple appliances for the castle. "Thank you mother, I'll be heading out now, which car should I take?" Alia asked.

"Well we wanted to give it to you as a present when you arrived for the first time in Germany but we didn't get the chance so I guess now is as good as ever," Iri led her daughter to the garage, as it opened, there was a forest green and black motorcycle parked in the garage.

"I don't know what to say except Thank you so much!!" Alia hugged her mother, she grabbed a small backpack and rode off towards town. Alia arrived and removed her helmet releasing her long multicolored silver and black hair that reached the middle of her caliph, it was only then that Alia remembered she had no idea where anything was located in town. Alia sighed in annoyance and she started wandering aimlessly, she had found a couple of the items on the list but there was still a lot she needed to get. Alia was lost in thought looking over the next few items on her list when she accidentally bumped into someone, the list flew out of her hand.

"Oh I'm so sorry I should've been watching where I was going," Alia retrieved her list and looked up at who she bumped into, it was the last person she expected. The male was clad in a green dress shirt, the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, the shirt had a black suit vest over it, the man was wearing black dress pants with matching shoes, it was Lancer. "Lancer?"