Chapter 3

Been hiatus for so long. I'm sorry po. I will start updating again po starting today. Sana nga lang may natitira pang readers :<... Enjoy po. ^^

Votes and comments are highly appreciated po. 🦋

--------------

Laugh
■■■■

THE fuck! What did I just said? Zac keeps on cursing himself inside his head. He lost control of himself a while ago and shouted at Leizara. He just can't accept the look of that old investor staring at her. It looks like he's undressing her and that made his head boils. Good thing he didn't punch him in front of Leizara and if he did, the investor face would be broken by now.

Zac grip on the steering wheel harden, showing some veins of his hand. Hindi pa rin siya kumakalma. Hindi niya rin alam kung bakit gano'n ang naging reaksiyon niya. He's not like this with his past secretary's so it's confusing the hell out of him.

He admits that he's attracted with Leizara but what's confusing him is his reaction a while ago.

Napahilot naman sa kanyang sentido si Zac habang iniisip ang mga nangyari kanina. This is insane.

"Are you okay, Sir?" Leizara asked him which led him to takes a glimpse of her before returning his gaze to the road.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Who's next?"

"Uhm... pardon me sir?"

"Who should we meet next?" he said.

"Mrs. Hills sir, the owner of Clarita's Jewelries."

He just nodded at her before focusing on driving to their next destination. Thank goodness another woman to meet today.

Leizara and Zac arrived at their next destination in another famous restaurant now as of the moment to meet Mrs. Hills. Clarita's Jewelries is one of Leizara's favorite so she's so excited to meet the owner of that shop.

After going inside the restaurant she already saw Mrs. Hills waiting for them. Mrs. Hills smiled when she saw them so Leizara also smiled back. She's so beautiful even now when she's in her 50's.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Hills," Zac said before extending his hand to Mrs. Hills for a handshake.

"Likewise Mr. Vancouver," Mrs. hills said receiving the hand of Zac.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting Mrs. Hills."

"No problem I didn't wait for long anyway. As you said in your email you want to expand your business that's why you offer us a deal and already send me a contract." Mrs. Hills stop for a moment before talking again. "A deal that you make sure I can't reject," Mrs. Hills said meaningfully.

That makes Zac smile for a moment before speaking. "That's how business works Mrs. Hills and I've taken an interest to your shop. You provide great jewelleries and it is beneficial to my company and I know you can benefit with mine too."

"I do agree with you Mr. Vancouver. You are truly a great businessman no wonder your company still stays at top in business for years. So no need to make this long, here is the contract I already signed it."

Zac smiled accepting the contract before standing and extending his hand for a handshake again.

"I'm looking forward doing business with you Mrs. Hills," Zac said.

"Likewise Mr. Vancouver. I will leave first. Have a nice day to the both of you," Mrs. Hills said before leaving.

Leizara can't contain her happiness that she suddenly hugs Zac which make him surprised. When Zac was about to hug her back Leizara already stop hugging him.