Finding Out

" Alchemy?" Barry said, " Who's alchemy?" " The guy you were fighting, he been giving me these visions, visions of me being a speedster, " Wally yelled in pain, " It stopped it stopped." he said relieved the pain was gone. " This is my fault." Barry said. " Barry none of this is your fault." Iris told him. " Yes it is, Wally having visions of being Kid Flash, Cisco's brother dying, Kaitlyn's thing." he told her. " What do you mean Kaitlyn's thing." Joe asked curiously. " Kaitlyn I told you I can't keep this secret for long, it's you or me, you decide." Barry told Kaitlyn. " Tell them what?"Iris asked curiously. " I have powers." Kaitlyn said. " What kind of powers?" Iris asked. "The cold kind." she said as she gently poured an ice mist out of her hands. Iris stepped back. "I'm sorry Kaitlyn." Barry told her. " Yeah well this wasn't your secret to tell Barry now was it, Your not the one who has to leave soon." Kaitlyn said. After that she walked off. After a minute Iris checked the cameras she outside. Kaitlyn was outside taking the cuffs off. By the time barry got outside she had become Killer Frost. " Kaitlyn, I know your in there, I need you to come out." Barry said to her. " No she can't." Killer Frost said. " Why are you doing this?" Barry asked her. "Why are you doing this is the real question?" she said to Barry. " What do you mean?" The hero work being with Iris, you know you like Kaitlyn not her." Killer Frost said. After that Iris got angry. " You know Kaitlyn didn't have the courage to tell you but, after the first time she went back to the pipeline after Ronnie died, she told you that she need to find someone else to be crazy about, did you not see the way she looked at you?" she said. " I guess I do realize the way she looked at me now." Barry said. " Come with me, I need to show you something." she told him. Barry grabbed her hand and they were off. By that time Iris was  at the door trying to grab Barry's hand. She was to late.

" So why are we at my apartment again." Barry asked. " Because no one would suspect us to come here, also turn off your tracker, if you want me to show you." she said as Barry pressed a button on his suit. " I need your laptop." she told him. He ran upstairs and grabbed his laptop and came back down. " Here" he said after logged in. She hacked into the security camera at a bar. She pulled up a file of Iris and a random guy. " Whats this supposed to mean?" he asked. "Just watch" she told him. Next thing you know Iris grabs the guy and kisses him. This is where Barry starts breaking down and crying. Killer Frost eyes are flickering. But she has to stay strong so she doesn't become Kaitlyn. The flickering stops. " I say get your revenge," she told him," break her heart she broke yours." After that Barry ran to S.T.A.R. Labs. He had one thing set on his mind revenge.

He ran into the cortex. " What the hell Iris!" Barry yelled as he entered. Everyone looked up and saw the tears in his eyes. " How could you do that how could you break my heart, and let me sit here think that you actually love me!" he yelled. " What are you talking about of course I love you and only you." Iris told him. " Oh yeah then what do you call this." he said as he pulled up the video for everyone to see. " Huh, you sure, only me!" he yelled. " I'm sick and tired of being lied to," he started, " I risk my life for you everyday and this is how you treat me, you betrayed me, how could you, I loved you, tell me Iris who is he, oh wait he's turning around, what the hell Tony really, my childhood bully, you really don't care about me, how many of you knew about this, none really, then I guess they didn't betray me only you." he said and ran off.

Back at the apartment Killer Frost and Kaitlyn could hear each other breaking down because of Barry. He needed to know that Iris was betraying him. Killer Frost wanted to not be evil she just wanted Barry to know the truth. She knew Kaitlyn wouldn't do it because she would breakdown in the process. Killer Frost didn't want to see Barry that way either. But somebody had to do it.

Barry ran into the apartment. " I want to be a part of team flash, I am sick of people treating me like I'm nothing." Killer Frost told him. " Well there's an opening." he told her. " What do you mean?" she asked. " I kicked Iris off the team." he told her. " Me and Kaitlyn have came up with terms that we can follow, we both turn into each other when we need instead of fighting each other." she said. " Then let's go, also turn into Kaitlyn when we walk in that way no one tries to shoot you before we explain." he said. " You'd catch them for me." she said.

________________________________________________________________________________

So guys hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please vote and comment if you comment or follow me i will give you a shout out!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!