Your All I Have Left

Kaitlyn's POV

I walked back into the cortex with Barry. Everyone was already working on a way to get Violet stretching powers and how she can control her powers. Why does this has to happen to me. This isn't fair. Why Violet? Why not me? How could this happen to a little 8 year old girl? What did she ever do to the world? I know what I've done but what has she done? Or what will she do?
" Did we find anything? " Barry asked hoping they did. " Not yet, I wish we new how this worked-" Cisco said and stopped talking for a second. " What if we used the power damping cuffs until we figure this out! " Cisco said excited. A smile grew on Violet face and she jumped up and ran to Cisco and said, "Thank you Uncle Cisco." Then she gave hugged his leg. He held her head and rubbed it and whispered, " You hear that I'm an Uncle!"
Barry smiled so big and so did I. Cisco picked Violet up and asked," Hey Violet, what do you say about getting everyone donuts?" "Yay!" she yelled. Cisco started walking out the cortex and yelled, " Barry's paying." Everyone started laughing when Barry stuck his arms in the air so confused. Barry grabbed the power dampening cuffs and we left.

Time Skip

Donut Shop

Barry's POV

We walked in and Violet ran straight to the donuts with sprinkles and chocolate or strawberry icing. " I want this one, I want this one," she said as she ran to me," please daddy."

I was so happy. That was the first ever time she had called me daddy. I had no idea she thought of me as a dad it shook me, in a good way. I couldn't get over it. Kaitlyn saw the smile on my face which made her smile. I picked up Violet and told her, " You can have as many donuts as you want." " Yay!" she said and we went to the donuts. I looked back at Kaitlyn who had the biggest smile on her face. I waved her to come over. We all went and sat at a huge booth and talked. Then we all went back to S.T.A.R. Labs.

Time Skip

General POV

As soon as we walked in the cortex the alarm went off. " Oh come on, really!" Cisco yelled. " It's Rainbow Raider." Kaitlyn said turning into Killer Frost. Barry flashed into his Flash suit. Cisco got into his Vibe suit. The Legends got ready. Oliver and Diggle were already ready. Kara got into her Supergirl suit. And they were off.

They got there and couldn't see anyone. Oliver turned around and his eyes turned red he. Turned around and shot an Arrow at Kaitlyn. That's when Barry shoved Kaitlyn out of the way. Then he got shot right in the heart.

"BARRY!!!!!!!!!" Kaitlyn yelled running over to him while everyone else fought Oliver. " Barry no, no, you can't die on me, no Barry no, please no." Kaitlyn cried out. " Kait, Kait, I love you." Barry struggled to say as he took his last breathe and close his eyes. Kaitlyn burst out crying.

Meanwhile at S.T.A.R. Labs

" Daddy no!" Violet yelled and Felicity held her crying as well. Violet slipped out and undid the cuffs. " Violet, what are you doing!" Felicity said shocked. " Saving my dad." she yelled as she open a breach turned into a mini version of Killer Frost, and used the speed force all at the same time.

Back at the Crime

A breach opened and Violet stepped out. "Vi?" Kaitlyn asked confused. " Back up." Violet said as She started glow purple. and all of the sudden a big Violet colored blast went ever where everyone was healed that had been hurt or sick before.

Then Barry started to sit up. " Barry!" Kaitlyn yelled with joy. Violet was on the ground passed out. "VI?!" Barry and Kaitlyn yelled scared in unison. Barry ran to her she's still breathing. Kaitlyn and Barry gasped with relief as they saw Violet sit up. " Mommy," she said, " Daddy?" " Yeah its us." Kaitlyn said so happy. " Your a real hero tonight." Barry said holding Violet in his arms.

S.T.A.R. Labs

Kaitlyn's POV

" Barry what's going to happen to Violet?" I asked. " I don't know." he answered. " What if this happens again, what if she dies trying to save one of us?" I asked going bursting tears. " She's not going to die, she's going to be here a very long time, don't worry, you should be spending time with her, not trying to save her, we have 4 different superhero teams working on a cure, she is going to be okay don't worry, we will all protect her." Barry told her. That's when Violet came in. " Hey mommy, hey daddy." she said skipping into the room. " Hey sweet heart." Barry said picking her up. " Mommy why are you sad?" Violet asked concerned. " Nothing I'm okay." I told her. I saw how happy she was I didn't want to ruin that. She was a hero tonight, why would I ruin tonight for her? " What do you say about us going to go get popcorn corn and movies?" Barry asked Violet and her face lit up. " Woooo-hooooo." they yelled walking out the lounge.

We went to Jitters and grabbed coffee on the way to the store. Everyone had smiles on there faces. I was so happy. We bought three movies and watched 2 movies. Pixels for me and Barry and Incredibles 2 for Violet.

After both movies were over, Violet was still wide awake. " How do you feel about ice cream?" I asked her. " I thought you'd never ask." she replied and me and Barry started laughing to death. We got in the car and drove off to get Ice cream. After that Violet was still wide awake so we went to the toy store. She was still wide awake so we went to the park in the middle of the night, which i have to admit it was super fun. She was still wide awake so we went to a fair we found in town. She was still so wide awake. " Do you ever get sleepy?" Barry asked. "Nope" she replied.

" Mommy can I please take these off, just for a second, I want to show you something, please." she begged pointing at the cuffs. " Fine, but just for a second." I answered. That's when we found a clear spot. Violet took the cuffs off. She started to fly in the air. Then a big glowing blast went out. She shot fireworks. Sparkles came out of her sides it's was beautiful.

She flew down and came to us. " That was beautiful!" I said and picked her up and we started to head back to the car.

We drove for a while until we hit something Barry stepped out it was Eobard Thawne. I told Violet to hide. Then I turned into Killer Frost and stepped out the car. " What do you want Thawne." Barry yelled. "Your Life" he said and knocked Barry out and I hit him with an icicle.
" This isn't over." he said and ran away.

????????'s Liar

General POV

" They got away!" ??????? said angry. " " Yes my lord." Eobard said ashamed. " " You told me you could catch them." ?????? Said getting more angry. " There something else it's Kaitlyn she has powers Cold powers, my one weakness." Eobard told him. " Is our army ready? " ?????? asked. "Yes" he answered. "Good" ?????? Said.
Eobard turned and there were billions from the first, second, and third years Barry had been the Flash. " We may begin." ?????? said.
______________________________________
I love this chapter! All the villains from season 1-3 are in it this is going to be a great book. Please vote and thank you for getting me to #1 in the category Caitlin. Love y'all
!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!