Flashed in

General POV

" Does anyone now why Barry brought us here?" Oliver asked. "Nope" Sara said. " I think I might but I'm not sure so I'm not going to say anything." Kara said. " Me either." Cisco said. " Oh come on!" Oliver said. " Well while we wait I'll go brew me a cup of coffee." HR said. " No need, we hit Jitters on the way." Barry said as HR's face lit up. " Also look who we found in the hall." Kaitlyn said pointing at Joe. " Your back!" Cisco said giving him a hug. " Yeah, and I heard there was super important news." Joe said. " Yeah and no one will tell me what it is!" Oliver said and everyone burst out laughing. Then Jesse and Harry flashed in. " Sorry were late." Jesse said out of breathe. " It's okay we just got here." Barry told her. then everyone started talking while Barry and Kaitlyn walked to the middle of the cortex. " Some one mind telling me what this is about?" Oliver asked. " Do you want to?" Kaitlyn mumbled. " Nope, this is all you." Barry told her. "Um," Kaitlyn started as she picked up her left hand and showed everyone the ring. They all went into gasps and ran up to them and started hugging them and congratulating them.

" Barry, my boy," Joe said and hugged him, " I am so proud of you, and you married one of the best women I know." Then he walked over to Kaitlyn. " You take care of him for me okay." he said hugging Kaitlyn. " I will." Kaitlyn told him with a smile. " Joe there's something else," Barry started," you need to meet someone, Violet can you come here." Then Violet came running in and jumped on Barry and yelled, "Daddy!" " Daddy?" Joe asked happily confused. " Yeah, Kaitlyn found her no parents, Violet this is your paw paw," Barry started as Joe smiled when he called him that, " do you mind showing him what happened?" Then Violet reached out and touched Joe's face and Joe went into the dream.

Joe's POV

I looked around to see her old house it was huge. I walked around for a little bit. I found a room with her in it. It's was very big. I saw stuffed animals, dolls, a doll house, and a huge princess bed.

 Then I heard glass shatter. She woke up immediately. She got up and started walking down a hall way I followed. We walked down a huge stair case. And then I saw it her dad shot on the ground.

 " Please don't do this, don't do this." her mom screamed and the he shot. He looked around and couldn't what he was looking for. Then something fell into his ammo. It was purple. he turned and saw her and shot. I looked down at her on the floor glowing purple.

 Then I heard sirens and the robber ran away with nothing but three dead murder cases on him. That's were the memory stopped and I was pulled back.

General POV

Then she climbed over to Joe and let him pick her up. " So your the paw paw I've heard so much about?" Violet asked. " Sure am, how 'bout just me and you go get some ice cream, if that's okay with your mom and dad." Joe said and Violet turned and pout begged.

 " Go ahead." Barry said. Then Joe glanced down and saw Violet put the meta human cuffs on. Joe sat Violet down and came over to Barry and asked, " Is she a meta." " yeah she has the power to gain powers so whatever you do don't let her take those cuffs off if she does she will die." Barry said. " I won't, don't worry." Joe said and walked and picked up Violet and carried her out the cortex.

That's when the meta human alert app went off. " Finally I needed some exercise." Jesse said excited. " Does everyone want to go?" Barry asked. Everyone nodded their heads yes. " Alright let's go." Barry said as they suited up and went there.

" Whoa massive electricity drop" Cisco said on the comm. Then out of no where Reverse Flash and Zoom showed up and punched Barry.

Barry got up and looked at the two familiar faces. " Thawne...," Barry started, "...Zoom?" " Hi Barry." Zoom said taking him by the collar and picking him up like he did when he broke his back. Then Frost shot an icicle at him. " I told you that you had the darkness inside you," Zoom said, " you just had to unlock it." Right then Kaitlyn and Frost went into the same flashback about what happened when Zoom kidnapped them.

Reverse Flash came out from behind her and knocked her out. He started to pick her up and started to run out until Barry yelled, " NO!" Barry got out of the state he was in with Zoom. Flipped him over and threw him at Thawne.

Then Barry ran over to Kaitlyn and picked her up, "Are you okay?" he asked and ran her over to everyone else. " So you guys are a thing, huh, well that's to bad I was hoping she'd end up with me again." Zoom said still in love with Kaitlyn. " Too bad you can't have me." she said standing up shooting icicle after icicle. Oliver pulled back an arrow and shooting them over the same way. Barry started running towards them. The legends did there thing. Kara started blowing freeze breathe at them.

 That's when Thawne ran to the side. " Look at you Cisco, with the powers I gave you." Thawne said. " See you still own the Harrison Wells body." Cisco said. " Yes, I do, Cisco you know what you've done for me you've shown me-" Thawne started but was interrupted. " What it's like to have a son?" Cisco asked. "Yes" Thawne said. " You know, I don't actually like these powers right?" Cisco said. Thawne looked at him with a confused face. " I want to have a family, I want to have a wife and kids, but when I'd have to come home to them worrying if I was okay, I'd have kids worrying if there daddy's gonna come home, but there is one thing these powers gave me?" he asked. " What?" Thawne asked him. "This" Cisco said as he used his anger to vibe blast him and go into different portals over and over doing the same thing. Then in the final breach he jumped out and shot a vibe blast and knocked him out cold. "Finally!" Cisco yelled as he felt like he avenged himself. Cisco grabbed the meta cuffs and put them on Thawne. Then he ran over to where everyone else was.

Barry grabbed Zoom and put him in a choke hole. " This is for my dad!" he yelled and threw him against a building . " This is for Joe!" He said and made tiny tornadoes with his hands and made Zoom fly up and come back down hitting the ground hard. " This is for Cisco!" he yelled and hit him with an uppercut. " This is for Harry!" He said and swiped under his leg. " This is for Jesse!" He yelled and punched him in the jut. " This is for Wally!" he yelled and punched him in the back. " This is for Jay!" he yelled and threw him on the ground. " AND THIS IS FOR KAITLYN!!!" he yelled and ran around in circle and with the speed forces help he threw five lighting bolts at him.

Everyone stood there amazed. Then Kaitlyn and KF walked up to him. " Wanna see something cool." They said together and split apart. " This is for our Family!" They yelled and dug a icicle into his legs. Zoom screamed as loud as possible. " Now you know how it feels when Barry couldn't walk." Kaitlyn said. " Or how you kept Katie in a prison." KF said and they merged back together and threw the meta cuffs on him.

" I caught Reverse what's his face." Cisco said as everyone burst out laughing. Barry picked up Zoom and him and Cisco carried them to van and threw them in.

At S.T.A.R. Labs

" So let me get this straight you guys figured out how so separate, you can create ice own your own, so why don't you too just separate now, be the Frost twins." Cisco said. " Because of my dad having a disease, it got put in my blood, so without Killer Frost, I'd die." Kaitlyn said sadly. "We're trying to find a cure for her but we can't." KF said. " I have a question, WHENS THE WEDDING?!" HR asked excited. " We still have to plan HR." Kaitlyn explained. " Oh, right." HR said and everyone started laughing.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter if you did please vote on it. Please vote on all my books and once again thank you for getting me to number 1 in #caitlin.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!