Joining The Team

We flashed into the cortex. Joe held up his gun as soon as we entered. " Woah, woah, woah, put the gun down!" Joe lowered his gun. Killer Frost melted into Kaitlyn. " Killer Frost wants to help us," she told them," she was completely honest about that, I heard her thoughts." " Killer Frost only wants to help she doesn't want to be known as a villian." Barry told them. " Are you sure Kaitlyn?" Joe asked. " Positive" she said. After a while everyone went home." Hey Kaitlyn can we go to your place to night and watch some movies?" Barry asked. "Sure" she said.

Time Skip ( Kaitlyn's House )

Barry's POV

I knocked on the door. Kaitlyn answered with her beautiful smile. I walked in and started some popcorn. When I sat down she asked me, " Hey Barry ." " Yeah?" I asked. " Can we keep this a secret?" she asked me." Anything you want." I told her.

Cisco's POV

So earlier I was about to walk into to the cortex when I heard Barry ask Kaitlyn did she want to watch movies at her place tonight. So basically I followed them to her house. One of the windows was open. Thank God, I can here them. Then Kaitlyn asked to keep there relationship a secret. I quietly closed the window before yelling, " What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

General POV

The next morning was super awkward. Barry and Kaitlyn were trying not to smile at each other. It was so hard for them. Then Cisco thought he could get them to crack so he asked, " Barry, Joe told me you weren't at his house for dinner last night, he called me, where were you?" " Here" he answered. " Really, cause was all night last night." " Oh right because I was here the night before last, I went out to eat last night." " Oh really, I feel like I'm being lied to." he said. " Cisco your not being lied to." Kaitlyn told him. " Why haven't you and Barry looked at each other once, tell you what prove it to me by looking at each other." So they looked up and tried to look at each other without smiling. They couldn't they started smiling. " Yes, I made you crack!" he said excited.  " What are you talking about?" Barry asked. " I was there last night, I heard you ask Kaitlyn out, then kinda followed, but the important thing I made you crack, I made you crack, I made crack yes I did." Cisco said dancing around the cortex until he left dancing out of the cortex. Kaitlyn and Barry burst out laughing.

That night Barry and Kaitlyn went to the same bar they went to the first time. Kaitlyn got seriously drunk. " While Barry was in the bathroom Kaitlyn requested a song for them. By the time Barry got out Kaitlyn got the song ready. "Not again." Barry said. " Barry, Barry, Barry, Barry" she repeated over and over with the crowd until he came up there. " Now if you remember us from last time were about to blow the roof off this place...again, also this time we are a couple!" she said while being so freaking drunk. Then it started Summer Lovin'. Barry was thinking of course she did.

After the song was over. Kaitlyn flashed to Killer Frost really fast and kissed Barry. " What Kaitlyn doesn't get to have all the fun." she said. " She said that I didn't have the courage to kiss you so she did it for both of us," Kaitlyn said as Barry stood there confused," what when you got one of us you've got both of us." she said. Then she grabbed Barry, pulled him in and kissed him. " I'm going with that was from you." he said stunned. " You know it let's go."she said.

After they got home Barry and Kaitlyn sat on the couch and watched movies and ate popcorn, the usual. But little did they know, that something might break them apart.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry that chapter was so short. And also CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!! Well

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!