2🦋

"Yo, you hungry? I'm starving." Stokeley said as he rubbed his stomach. He took off his jacket and hung it on the coat rack by the door.

It had been a long day for him and he couldn't wait to let food get into his system. He was tired as fuck and he just wanted to rest.

"No thanks. I'm not in much of an eating mood." Jahseh spoke. He had a pout on his face.

"... Are you seriously mad at me right now? Did you really expect me to let you bring those damn things in? Not on your life nigga." Stokeley fumed.

"They're not 'Things'! They're my family!" Jahseh yelled.

Before they had came in the house, Stokeley made it clear to Jahseh that the wolves weren't allowed inside. To say Jahseh was heartbroken was an understatement.

Those wolves meant alot to Jahseh, but Stokeley just didn't understand why yet.

"What do you mean 'family'?" Stokeley wondered.

"T-they're all I have. They've been with me for a long ass time. I-I can't just leave them. If they're not allowed inside, I don't think I can stay." Jahseh said, walking towards the door.

Stokeley was quick to grab his arm, looking into his eyes as his head quickly turned around.

"Look, we still have things to talk about, like, why you live in the woods, control wolves, and have red glowing eyes. Until I know who the hell you are, and everything else, I'm not sure I'm gonna be comfortable having the wolves around me. You understand?" Stokeley said.

"No, I don't understand. But your house, your rules I guess. It's not like you're gonna let me leave." Jahseh scoffed, looking down at Stokeley's hand still still grabbing his arm.

"Aight, I guess that's as good as we're gonna get on that subject. Again, are you hungry?" Stokeley asked, walking through the living room to get to the kitchen.

"I already said no." Jahseh snapped.

"Alright, damn. But lemme ask you, when was the last time you ate? I can damn near see your ribs lil nigga."

"Uh... Maybe a week ago." Jahseh muttered.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Jahseh..." Stokeley threatened.

"Okay nigga, damn. What do you have?" Jahseh questioned.

He walked over to where Stokeley was standing in front of the open fridge.

Stokeley was grabbing out simple lunch meat and other things to make him a sandwich. He didn't have that much food and he realized he'd need more if he planned on keeping him and Jahseh fed.

"Move." Jahseh muttered, pushing him away.

"Nigga this my house." Stokeley snapped. He placed all that he collected on the counter and went over to get some bread.

"Yeah. It smells like you. I can tell." Jahseh muttered, scrunching up his nose.

"Awe yeah? What does it smell like?" Stokeley asked.

Jahseh stifled a laugh and walked away from the fridge after grabbing an apple.

"Like must and fat nigga vibes." Jahseh laughed aloud.

"Must- nigga I oughta kick yo skinny ass out my house. I smell like a million dollars. And I pull bitches. If I stink how could I pull bitches?" Stokeley fumed.

"Well shit, I mean," Jahseh started, biting into his apple and leaning onto the counter next to Stokeley, "you not the ugliest thing I laid my eyes on. And you may have pulled bitches, but based on the smell in here, you haven't brought a pussy home since you've lived here."

Stokeley kissed his teeth. Jahseh was right. He hadn't had time for pussy, or any action for that matter, since he'd moved into Hunterson. Life's just been crazy since then and he hadn't had the right mentality for it.

But no lie tho, looking at Jahseh makes him want to take a chance. But alot comes with that. He didn't want the mayor or the government to get in his business, and he doesn't even know Jahseh enough yet. C'mon now, the nigga was living with wolves and had red glowing eyes.

"Well, I haven't had any action in a while okay? Shits just been complicated lately." Stokeley informed him.

"Well, do let me know when it's not complicated? I wouldn't mind giving you some, y'know, action." Jahseh flirted, tilting Stokeley's head down to make eye contact.

"Noted. Now, take yo ass upstairs. You needa shower. And your room is to the left of the bathroom."

Jahseh wasn't going to deny that the way Stokeley commanded him turned him on. Stokeley was a fine man. And he low key wanted some of him.

"Uh-huh. And where's the bathroom? Genius." Jahseh sasses, walking towards the stairs.

"It's the first door to the right. Jesus you too smart for your own damn good." Stokeley said.

"You can fix that. I won't mind getting spanked. In fact, you can join me in the shower. I'd enjoy your company." Jahseh purred.

Stokeley bit his lip and stared Jahseh down, damn that boy was tempting. His little horny ass was gonna get more than he could chew.

"You know what, you Gon ahead this time. I think I'll pass. Wouldn't wanna get into trouble for doing a little too much." Stokeley said, Trying to hide the arousal he felt from the idea of joining Jahseh in the shower.

"Yeeeah. Sure. You do that then. I'll be in the shower Mr. Stokeley. Getting the room all steamy while my body gets all wet. It's gonna take alot for me to get to my back." Jahseh tried.

"Well, I-I mean. If you really need my help, I'd be happy to-"

"You know what?," Jahseh interrupted "I think I can handle it. I'm a big boy after all."

As Jahseh swayed up the stairs, Stokeley looked with his mouth agape. That boy was such a tease!

I'll fix his ass when I dick him down finally.

Guys, I have no friends and this book is stupid💀
Anywhore, I'll update this MF later. Byeee💖💖💖