3🦋

I'm so depressed it's unreal like someone stab me already🙄😩

The next day Stokeley awoke for work. The time was 6:50 and he needed to be at his job by 8:30.

He likes to wake up early to see where his mind was. If it wasn't where it needed to be, he'd have more than enough time to control his thoughts in that overworking head of his.

He sat up in his bed and analyzed his room. It could be neater. All his clothes were thrown here and there and so were his shoes. His closet was a pigsty and he realized that he'd need to wash soon.

He brought his sock cladded feet to the side of his bed and stood, rubbing his arms at the loss of heat from the comforters on his bed. He grabbed his phone and walked out of his room to the dimly lit hallway.

Gotta change that bulb. Shit's going out. He thought to himself.

He walked into his bathroom and closed the door. Standing in front of his mirror, he opened the cabinet to grab his toothbrush and paste. He turned on the sink, wetting the brush, adding paste, and wetting it again before brushing.

Minutes later, he found himself deciding Whether or not he should shower. He lifted his arm and smelled his pits and decided that hell. The. Fuck. Yes. This nigga gonna shower today.

Meanwhile in the room to the left of the bathroom, Jahseh lay awake on his bed, looking out the window with his knees to his chest. It was still dark out so his crimson eyes shone brightly. Outside, his family laid on the ground around each other. Their tails were laid beside them as they all looked up at Jahseh.

He sighed. Why couldn't Stokeley let them inside? They're harmless as long as Jahseh stays unharmed.  They will never attack unless Jahseh calls for them to. So he had nothing to worry about. It got lonely without being able to talk to them face to face but he had no choice.

One of the wolves started whimpering and howling, crying for Jahseh to come down. As much as he would love to do just that, this was his home for now. And he'd be lying if he said it wasn't cold as shit outside.

"Symere, siéntate. está bien. estamos bien" he told the squirming wolf. He felt bad for having them outside like that, even though he knew that their thick fur coats could handle weather colder than this.

The other two wolves were cuddled up together, the bigger one laying on top of the smaller one. It was honestly a cute sight to see. He couldn't be happier to see them together.

"Debes centrarte en cuidar de Gazzy y Omar por mientras no esté allí, ¿vale?" He said. The wolf huffed and walked over to the other two wolves and dropped down.

Jahseh chuckled at the wolf's hot headedness. He loved them all so much.

Hearing a sound in the hallway, Jahseh stepped out of his bed and shuffled his now sock wearing feet to the door. He twisted the knob to open the door and peek his head out.

He saw Stokeley coming out of the bathroom, towel around his waist and water dripping off of his body tantalizingly slow. The sight made him drool and squeeze his legs together, his bottom lip being brought to his teeth to muffle the oncoming whimper.