4🦋

You wanna know something about Jahseh? Hearing men moaning turns him on.

A lot.

I guess you could say it was part of his... change, but even before this change he knew he wasn't like other guys.

But when Stokeley had him pinned up against the wall moments ago, his mouth near his ear as he's letting out his moans of pleasure, he thought he was going to explode.

Stokeley's deep raspy voice could send shivers down his spine without trying, and that turned him on even more.

But no more time for playing with men, and just lazing around. He needed to figure out where he needed to go next. He knew the Mayor was aware of his escape by now and it would only be a matter of time before they start tracking him down.

Stokeley didn't need to know this though. He didn't know that he was one of many experiments that the government is keeping under wraps. It's too dangerous, and Stokeley could be killed if he knew anything.
••••••••••••
"So uh- you um... you good?" Stokeley asked a resting Jahseh. He was peeking his head into the guest room that Jahseh was currently residing in.

"For the millionth time, Stokeley, I'm fine." Jahseh laughed out. For the past twenty minutes after their grinding session, Stokeley has been coming in the room to check if he's okay, and he's been fine every single time.

"Ian even ask you that many times man." Stokeley said with a roll of his eyes. "And plus you could have splinters on your back, the wood on that part of the wall always be scratching me and shit." He muttered.

Jahseh let out a light laugh at Stokeley's worried expression and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around his neck and gave him a light hug, softly squeezing around Stokeley's neck. "Listen, I'm fine," Jahseh muttered in his ear. "I have no scratches, no splinters. Look, I'll even show you." He pulled away and turned around to lift his shirt up and show Stokeley his small back, the back that was once up against the wall in Stokeley's hallway just moments ago.

Stokeley forced himself to look away from the small expanse of smooth skin that looked soft to the touch. He had to keep control of himself because if he were to touch Jahseh again, he wasn't sure of what he would do.

"Okay, I'll take your word for it." He muttered.

Jahseh looked over his shoulder to see a slightly flustered Stokeley and smirked. He lowered his shirt down again so his back was covered.

"Pussy." Jahseh muttered.

"What?" Stokeley asked.

"Nothing. Just humming." Jahseh replied.

Stokeley left the room and went downstairs, grabbing a bottle of Powerade out the fridge and putting on his shoes before stepping outside of his home for fresh air.

The trees were surrounding his home, the green peaks of the trees seeming higher than mountains.

As he sipped his Powerade he let his mind wander. Who exactly was Jahseh? Has he been filed as missing anywhere? Did he run away from home? Was he even human?

You would think that Stoke would have thought about this stuff before he damn near stuck Jah to the wall but nah, his nigga mentality kicked in and he needed to nut real bad.

He took a sip out of the bottle of poweraid before walking around to the side of the house. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he forgot about Jahseh's fucking wolf pack.

When he stumbled upon them he was stuck for a moment, his mind shutting down out of fear as he stood within 3 meters of the first wolf.

They looked at him with neutral expressions, each one looking slightly different from the other. 

He started to pant and felt himself blacking out, he started to fall and prepared himself for pain.

He wasn't expecting to feel a small yet firm body behind his, holding him up from what could have been a   very bad place to fall out.

"Oh my god, you have to be one of the most scariest niggas I've ever
Seen."

"Y-yo Jah, that you?" Stokeley asked, shaking harder than someone with epilepsy.

"Nigga I think so. I am me, you are you, them my wolves, the universe is still the same. Stop asking dumb ass questions." Jah snapped.

Stokeley freed himself from Jahseh's grip, standing behind him so that he could have a shield between the wolves and himself.

"Yo dogs bite?" He asked stupidly.

"Are you musty?" Jahseh asked back.

"No nigga, I'm not." He said with a roll of his eyes.

"Then no nigga, they dont." Jahseh retorted.

Stokeley rolled his eyes.

"Here," Jahseh said with his hand extended,"I'll let you meet them."

"You got me fucked up."

I know I know, I said I was done but I got bored and people were telling me not to delete the stories. And on of the readers of my stories said she would help me write them! (You know who you are girl!) So anyways, thx for reading, expect some slow ass updates.