Chapter 9

as he said it took a couple hours to arrive but it was well worth it, we booked our hotel and Hobi went to sort everything out with the guy who's supposed to wed us, and I stayed at the hotel to do my makeup and get dressed 

I grabbed my purse and went to stand outside the hotel to grab a taxi since Hobi took his car.

not long before I can call a taxi over and get in, I tell the lady the address and she heads there right away. we're almost there when I look at the clock. I'll be married in 20 minutes. I can't believe this is happening.

I step out of the taxi after paying the driver and I look at the 2 story building having those thoughts that I'm pretty sure every bride has. is this the right thing to do, first I get pregnant with his children and next I'm getting married to my best friend without dating for even 6 months.

but there is one thing I know is I love him more then he might know, even if he doesn't know how much I love him, it doesn't matter cause I know everything will work out in the end no matter how much pain we have to go through to get our happy ending I know it'll happen one day.

I look up to the sky. are you proud of me mom? are you happy with the women I am today?

I look back to the building right in front of me and tighten my grip on my flowers and start walking. nothing can stop me now.

I walk into the building and a lady to me to a room and gave me the details of how everything is going to happen, I was really happy I kept thinking about how our life will be after I marry the man of my dreams. so of course I found it hard to pay attention to what the lady was explaining to me. but in the end I did listen and understood the information I needed to know.

I stood at the door and waiting for them to say their ready for me. when I was given the okay I walked in and the first face I see is Hobi's but when I look around I see the rest of BTS there, I sigh with a smile, deep down I really wanted them here. cause both me and Hobi knew Jin would kill us if he found out we got married without him there to see it.

when I get to Hobi I put my flowers aside and grabbed both his hands as we both looked into each others eyes, then he whispered "I'm sorry they forced me to invite them" I giggle a bit then mouth 'it's okay'

after that we went through the usual wedding vows before we kissed and walked back down the aisle but this time together. this has been one of the most happiest days of my life.

when we get out of the building we hop into Hobi's car and wave good bye to the other before we drive away back to the hotel. when we got back to our room we ordered room service and talked about the day and the baby's and we talked about how from now on our lives have changed for the better and there's no going back now  

but I didn't mind at this point I'm happy I didn't turn back at that moment

that night I fell asleep with Hobi's arms wrapped around my body. 

~Sometime Later~

I'm 26 weeks pregnant which is almost 7 months. life has been the best yesterday me Hobi and the rest of the boys went shopping for baby stuff and did the boys go ham on the clothes for lily. we still haven't found a name for our baby boy, we haven't found one that both me and Hobi think fits him

today I'm heading out for my check up, Hobi's working overtime tonight cause he's trying to get a promotion. he's been trying to get into a music company, he's gone to so many but no one thinks he's got what it takes to me an idol, but I believe he can do it, so I will stay here till he becomes a big idol then I will personally go to all the company's the rejected him and laugh in their faces 

I think about what would happen if Hobi became an idol as I walk towards the road to flag down a taxi.

I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings seeing as I was lost in thought then a hand was put around my mouth and they started dragging me  into an ally, I kept telling myself I wasn't going to cry. I can show them I'm scared.

they threw me on the group and one of them put their boot on my head keeping it still so I couldn't see what they looked like or how many of them there were.

I didn't know what to do so I just acted like I didn't care.

"you're going to come with us without a fight or we'll kill both your baby's and you" the first guy said, at this point I'm guessing there's at least 2-3 different men, cause the man who has his foot on my head is a different guy from the one who just spoke.

I was released for a split second before 2 different people grabbed each of my arms and started walking me towards a dark car. 

once I was put into the car I was put into the middle someone at each side of me and another guy driving the car and another in the passengers seat.so there's 4.

a cloth was put over my mouth I tried my hardest not to breathe it in but I soon had to. I fell asleep scared for my life.

when I wake up I'm tied to a chair in the middle a big room that looks like it could fall a part at any minute

I start to shake as the door opens.