Chapter 11

we sit outside the building waiting for a ride to the hospital where they took lily, I held Andrew after they checked him out, they said he was fine and will live. on the other hand they said they didn't know much about Lily.

we get into a car that just showed up. I thought it was a lift or uber or something but once I got in I saw Jin in the front seat with Namjoon and the rest of the boys were in the back. I smile as I get into the car and soon most of the boys in the back unbuckle to see Andrew.

"didn't you have twins?" Jimin asked "yes. Lily is in the hospital right now" I say trying not to cry. "by the way we're glad you're alive Y/n" said Yoongi who hardly ever said anything nice, he's usually quiet.

"and who is this little one?" Tae asked from the seat behind me struggling to interact with the little guy. I grab hold of one of Hobi's hands with one of my free ones, while holding Andrew in my arm.

"meet one of the newest members in our big family, his name is Andrew " I say with a smile and that made everyone else smile with joy, most of them couldn't wait till he got older, the others couldn't wait till they could play with the little guy.

at least with these guys around he wont be un loved every. love is one of the most important things for a growing child.

I couldn't help at smile at the guys ho look so serious in front of a camera but so dorky and energetic when their away from the sets, lights, and costumes. it amazes me how their able to go about their life so happy when bad things happen around them everyday.

just then I was pulled out of my thoughts when Hobi gripped my hand more then before. I look over at Hobi, everyone else has their eyes on him as he clears his throat to get everyone's attention before reaching in his pocket for something.

we wait a few seconds in silence as we wait to see what Hobi has to say.

"I know it's not the right time for this but I just have to get it off my chest. but after you got kidnapped and for that long amount of time, I thought I lost you to that jerk. but then we found you and it was a miracle. I thought I had lost the love of my life forever but now here you are right in front of me with our beautiful baby boy and a beautiful baby girl. but there is one thing I want to change" he said suddenly giving a speech no one was prepared for.

I start thinking, what if the one thing he wants to change is me, does he want to change me? does he want me out of his life? he said our kids are beautiful so does that mean he wants to get rid of me and keep the kids?

I push all those thoughts away finally coming to the conclusion that he loves me and I didn't move in and spend all that time with him for nothing. we love each other and both our children that I know for sure.

"what do you want to change?" I asked as I swallowed hoping the good stuff I just told myself was true.

"I want to have more kids, when you're ready of course! I want to have a big family with children who are as beautiful as you Y/n!" he says looking at me while bringing his hand out of his pocket to show a small velvet wrapped box. "we haven't even dated long but Y/n.. will you marry me?" he asked and I was shocked, so what he wanted to change was a good thing not a bad thing.

without realizing Jungkook and Jimin took Andrew into the back of the car. so I use the hand that wasn't holding Hobi's hand, I use that hand to cover my mouth as tears threaten to fall. he opens the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring that looked like my size, he must have planed this when he got his job at bighit 2 months ago. I love him so much and I never want to let him go so I say

"yes of course what kind of question is that love?"  everyone smiled at my answer I hug him I let the tears fall. "I love you more then words can express" he said as I pull away and his lips connect with mine in the form of a kiss.

there were a few 'ewws' and 'awws' and then Jungkook covered Andrews eyes and told us to get a room. I couldn't help but laugh at the responses we got. I love all of them as my own family, but in my book they are already my family.

I couldn't imagine my life without these 7 dorks.

I pull away and look at my Husband. there is no way in this entire world that I could love him any more then what I already do. it's impossible. that's the thought that runs through my head as I stare into his beautiful brown eyes.

mean while all the members are celebrating even Jin, the one driving "yaaa pay attention to the road we're going to crash" I scold him and he settles. I giggle at all their behaviors "thanks for being the family I thought I'd never have" I say wiping away my tears as they continue to flow and Jin pulls over so everyone can get up and give us hugs, and congratulate us.

after that we drove to the hospital and waited to hear something, anything about Lily's health. we're worried about her, she's my baby girl, if she died I wouldn't know how to live.

just then a nurse came up to us and everyone stood up bracing themselves for was comes next. with my hand in Hobi's I grip his hand so hard my fingers start turning white but he seemed to not mind it  bit.

"I'm sorry but she didn't make it"

at those words I fell to my knees