chapter 4

I was all well dressed ready to go, i was currently waiting for my wife to finish dressing up.

Not gonna lie she looked stunning.

"Ready honey?" She said turning around making eye contact and smirking slyly.

She gave me the invitation card

"The Kim's Mansion Party"

"Hmm that name sounds familiar..."

"Lets go jungkook! We are already late!"

"Uh y-yeah coming!" i said picking up my coat and leaving the house.

We called a cap and told the location.

~

"W-wow! This is..."

"Amazing right?" She said smiling at me and holding my back and i unconsciously grab her waist, and walked inside the big and outstanding palace.

There where singer, prostitutes, gangster, actors, writers, rich people.

I felt so out of place in such a enormous and scandalous place.

I enter with my wife, and seconds later lost her due to a group of girls calling her name and she didn't hesitate to go to them leaving me all alone in such raucous.

I went to the second floor whem you can see the ballroom were all the people where dancing drinking and smoking.

I felt some strange feeling at the back of my head, like somebody was watching me from a distant...but i couldn't find the culprit.

I brushed it out and went to the bar and order some vodka, next to me was a strange woman eyes red and a smirk play's on her lips.

"Hi darling, why a pretty man like you all alone?"

"I-i just wanted to drink something..." i said nervously picking up the glass to my lips.

"Wanna have some fun?" she whispered to my ear and kissed my earlobe. I shivered to the action and put the glass down.

I was gonna deny her request and felt a smash of lips on mine. I was paralyzed she had some weird substance in her tongue i couldn't described. I pushed her away and she started laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my darling! Now you are gonna have the real fun! I did you a favor pumpkin" she yelled while i fast walked out of the scene.

I went to the nearest bathroom and some weird sounds came from the cubicles i ignore it, i was looking at myself and the mirror and cursed i felt like shit and i started to see everything disoriented. I splash water on my face to refresh myself but it only made it worse. I couldn't feel the water on my face.

I left the bathroom and i stumble upon someone, i couldn't see the face properly do to my highness. But i think it was a man with dark hair.

He grab me by the waist and put my hand on his shoulder. I was vulnerable and my defenses were low.

The man took me to an oddy quite room, it looked like a office and bring me a glass of water.

"I never though of you coming to a place like this, i'm honored" the man said i looked up but my vision wasn't helping so i just hummed as a response.

"Are you feeling better?" the man asked.

"my mhm, back h-hurts" i say rubbing my lower back. I was almost dragged to this room.

"Should i massage your back?" he said, normally i would say no but this time it hurt a lot and i was not in my right mind so i didn't think of the consequence.

"y-yeah, please" i couldn't see his reaction but he slowly rub my shoulders ever so slightly and slowly brought his hands to the middle of my back pressing a little.

"Ngh ahh, right there" i moan to the pleasure it was giving me. It was a long time since i receive a massage.

"Does it feel good hm?" he whispered close to my ear.

"y-yeah"

He stop midway and i felt a sly rub on my crotch. I moaned do to the suprised and looked down to see his knee rubbing slowly on me.

"W-what a-re you- AHh" he pressed a little pressure to my crotch and i closed my eyes do the pleasure it was giving me.

"You like being teased, don't you little angel?" he whispers in my ear and slowly grabbing my throat.

I looked at him and he groaned when he saw me looking at him eye to eye.

"Fuck you look so fucking hot like this"
he said rubbing harder his knee in my crotch making me a moaning mess.

"I'm g-gonna c-cum!" i said making a '0' face and closing my eyes due the pleasure.

"Cum little angel i wanna see your orgasm face" he said and 2 seconds later i came in my pants while panting hard catching my breath.

"Fuck you are so cute when you cum"

I was in a daze hair messy, lips half parted, and red from the adrenaline.

I felt a pair of lips in my neck slowly moving up to my lips i moaned slowly and kissed back.

His lips where incredibly soft and smooth. His tongue waiting for access to my mouth as i accepted and he swirled his toung on my calve making me moan through the kiss.

He looked at me one last time and whispered...

"Dont forget about me little angel see you soon" after that i passed out.

Jungkook! I heard i loud shout, and slowly opened my eyes to see my wife, worried written all over her face.

"Jungkook, honey are you ok? What happened?"

"I- i don't know" i said looking around searching for him.

"H-how did y-you find me?"

"That doesn't matter right now come on lets get you up"

"Tell me"

"The owner of the mansion told me where you were"

"Who is it, please tell me..."

"Taehyung his name is Kim Taehyung"

Oh you have to be fucking kidding me.

~

OH SHIT A LONG CHAPER 4 YALL