The playlist of my dreams

-Mary Poppins Returns: A cover is not the book, the place where lost things go and (underneath the) lovely London sky (reprise)
-Mean girls (the musical): stupid with love (reprise), someone gets hurt (reprise) and I'd rather be me.
-Waitress (a musical): bad idea, you matter to me, a soft place to land and she used to be mine.
-Six (the musical): Ex-wives and no way.
Hamilton: wait for it and Dear Theodosia.
-Dear Evan Hansen: Words fail and Hiding in your hands (bonus track).
-Be more chill: Loser, geek whatever and The pitiful children.
-Heathers: Our love is god, Seventeen and I say no.
-Bring it on: We're not done.
-21 chump street: the money.
-In the heights: Breathe.
-Falsettos: You gotta die sometime and Falsettoland (reprise)
-Once on this island: Waiting for life and Some girls.
-Wicked: What is this feeling?
-Tuck everlasting: (ALL I LOVE IT SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️) mainly Top of the world, Partner in crime and Time quartet.
-Next to normal: Just another day, Everything else, Perfect for you, I am the one, Superboy and the invisible girl and Make up your mind/catch me I'm falling.
-Ultimate storytime: Birds.
-Everybody's talking about Jamie: The wall in my head and Ugly in this ugly world.
-Addams family musical: Pulled, One normal night, Just around the corner and Crazier than you.
-Legally blonde( the musical): Legally blonde.
-Anastasia (the musical): Once upon a December.
-The war of the worlds: The eve of the war and The spirit of man.
-Les misérables: Empty chairs at empty tables.
-ALL OF THE DISNEY (I'll make a man out of you 💛💛💛)
I just realised that there are so many musicals here oops haha! I do love all of these songs though, ugh I got chills from writing this.
See you later! 💛