Would you rather questions!

Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?
Pictures tbh, I don't use them too much, I just think and remember.

Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
My future I guess

Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?
Famous when I'm alive obviously. I don't care what people think of me when I'm dead.

Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn't do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught?
Jail for four years. I can't deal with guilt, I'm terrible at lying and I'd just be a badass when I got out.

Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small?
Two sizes too big. We stan a self conscious legend.

Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?
VIRTUAL REALITY ALL THE WAY

Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
Ummm annoying people- I'd get used to it.

Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
No social media I think.

Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but work incredibly hard?
Easy job working for someone else. Idk I'm lazy.