Not tagged, I may be doing the tagging?

Ok I found this really fun 30 question thing online and the questions are a lot better than yours bayleaf46 , so I challenge you to see who has the better questions. I will answer mine now. (You should answer them too, if you have time 💙).
1. When you tap your fingers, do you use the pads of your fingers or your nails?
My nails aren't long enough for this stuff, so pads, definitely.
2. What texture can you absolutely not stand?
I don't really know, maybe scratchy jumpers. You know the ones.
3. How long can you go without showering before feeling really gross?
Maybe 3 days in winter of I've not been sweating haha.
4. Do you leave dirty clothes on the floor or on a chair?
I have a chair in my room that I always pile my stuff onto haha.
5. Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
I sleep with the bedroom door open if my cat is in, then he can escape if needs be.
6. Which do you prefer: 3am or 3pm?
WITCHES HOUR HECK YEAH.
Definitely 3am, because if it's night, then you're the only one awake.
7. If you woke up and you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Probably an otter. I love otters so much I can't even use words to describe it.
8. If you could only eat 1 thing for 20 days, what would it be?
Spaghetti bolognese definitely. But it's gotta be my recipe otherwise it's very risky.
9. Are you the type to reread a book?
If I love it enough, without a doubt.
10. Would you want to know the exact time and date of your death?
No. What will be, will be.
11. What's your favourite mythological creature?
The Ittan-Momen.
It originates in Japan and it's a sentient roll of cotton that suffocates people.
12. If you had to listen to one song on repeat 100+ times, what would it be?
'Never ever getting rid of me' from Waitress.
13. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yeah but not like heaven and hell. Just like another thing going on after death, can't be nothing (that would be too boring).
14. When you get tired do your eyeballs twitch?
Now we're asking the real questions (hahaha).
Erm no, they just kind of get a bit watery.
15. What are your favourite textures?
My cat's fur.
16. Do you crack your joints?
Yes, way too much.
I'll crack all of my bones but my worst one is my neck, which everybody HATES. It's very funny though.
17. Would you eat or drink something that you know is too hot or wait for it to cool?
I will never willingly eat something too hot. Always wait, burns in your mouth hurt.
18. Are you the type to adopt strays?
Maybe if I was allowed haha.
That doesn't really happen much where I live so, I guess I've never been presented with the opportunity.
19. Do you do work straightaway or very last minute?
I'm always so last minute with my work!
IM SORRY TEACHERS!
20. Describe your showers: (long or short?, hot or cold?).
I always have really long baths but I try my best to keep my showering to a minimum because it's a lot of water, you know. Always quite hot though, I apparently don't treat my skin with as much care as I do with the inside of my mouth.
21. Are you the type to daydream?
When you meet me, you think I do, but I just zone out. I don't think about things in that state. I come up with my best ideas when I'm focused on creating.
22. Do you work best in a messy or neat space?
Well, as long as I know where everything is, I'm ok with it being messy. I prefer messy that I messed up myself over tidy that my Mum's moved.
23. Do you keep any personal photos?
Don't really know what this one means... I have photos and photos are personal so I'm going to give a yes to that one.
24. Do you indulge in anything?
Yeah but most of my indulging is like going out for me. I'm an extrovert at heart, but many people don't believe me. If I'm in a bad state I'll push everyone away and my indulgence will be talking to my friends about how I'm feeling.
25. Would you do the exact opposite of what someone says to do just to spite them?
I don't do that because often it contradicts with a moral or logical compass. But if someone says I can't do something, consider me doing it extremely zealously.
26. If you heard a noise in your house when you were home alone, would you go and investigate it?
NOPE.
27. If you're lost, what is the first thing you do?
Depends where. In general, I would call a family member, or whoever I know is nearby and share my location with them.
28. What is a reoccurring dream you have?
I have dreams that are just normal days that really confuse me. So I'll go to sleep on Tuesday night, dream about what might happen on Wednesday and then wake up thinking it's Thursday.
29. What is the stupidest thing you've done, just because someone else said you couldn't do it?
I danced for two years because someone insulted me when we were doing dance in pe. This was primary school and they were right, I was terrible.
30. Are you stoic or melodramatic about being injured?
I am the most melodramatic person you could ever imagine.

Ha I get the cool questions but I think you two should have a go;
bayleaf46
LyfeIsATaipo