final

Y/n pov

I was preparing for my war when team rwby walked in looking for me and calling my name. Luckily,I batman sheathed away from them and paid for a ship that was going to atlas.

I would start here. I took the lower deck,and started to transform them into zombies under my power. I moved up to 3rd class and went room to room, tuning the civilians to my side.  By the time the guards on board found out,they were to late. They were trying to protect the rest of the first class passengers but my peeps over ran them. Now I have a ship going to atlas with all kinds of zombies.  When we reached atlas I had crashed near a coastal town. The people all went to the crash site and were torn to shreds and/or turned. As I continued my path of fucking shit up, the army tried to stop us. TRIED. We over powered them easily and they joined us in over throwing atlas.

*timeskip 30 days*

After a month of traveling my horde and I arrived at the atlas base only to find every hunter and huntress there. Even the ones in training. I made the first move and had ripped through most of them. We were going good even inside until I found a computer. No, the computer. I was downloading the files I needed to until I herd a gun click behind me.

Blake:why. Why did you do this bro.

Y/ns Computer: it's for the greater good. I know what I must do in order to save everyone.

Blake:just stop it with the robot computer thing. And stop all this nonsense.

Blake was know on the ground being held by y/n.

(Your voice......... Thanks to technology you can speak)

Y/n: you will watch me fix this world.

I picked up blake and to her with me to the nuke room.

Blake:what are you doing? Stop stop.

I dropped her down I hit the activate nukes button but I didn't open the doors.

I sat next to blake and said: you know. What a fitting way out.

No pov

As the blast from all 50 nukes went off, the first ones to go were y/n and blake. Then the ground started to shake a lot and then every one in atlas died. All the civilians,hunters, hunters in training,and all the life.........

.....

Just

              Gone......

As all things should be

Fin.