uno

~ELIJAH~

You ungrateful little piece of shit.

PUNCH.

You are worthless.

KICK.

Nobody needs you.

PUNCH.

Nobody will ever love you.

PUNCH.

You should've died.

PUNCH

PUNCH

PUNCH.

I started punching harder. The feeling of my bare fists hitting the punchbag made me feel alive and almost... human. Sweat was dripping down my bare chest but I didn't care and kept punching harder. The only sound at the gym was my hard breathing and the sound of my fists hitting the punchbag.

I don't know how long I stood there hitting the bag and letting  out all my emotions. I tried to focus on my fighting, but the thoughts kept on clouding my mind.
My breathing started getting harder and harder till I stopped punching and only stood there looking at the swinging bag. I closed my eyes and tried to get my breathing under control. Suddenly I heard loud footsteps and quickly turned around  ready to fight. After seeing the intruder, I calmed down and tried to get my body back under control.

"Elijah that's enough", said Sam looking at me concerned.
"You were training for 4 hours straight without a break, you want to kill yourself kid"?
Sam and his wife were the only people I would consider as "family". They were the only people I trusted and cared for.

"Go home you have a fight in two days".

I nodded and put my shirt on.
"Take care kid ".

"You too Sam".

Sam may be a pain in my ass but he is like a big brother to me, he understands me and supports me. He used to be an illegal street fighter himself but stopped for his wife Melissa. She didn't like the idea of him fighting  and getting hurt so she convinced him to stop and  to start teaching troubled "kids"how they call it instead. I'm one of them.

•••
Hey, guys, this was the first chapter hope you enjoyed it.
I was so nervous while writing this because I never wrote in a male pov. but I didLove anyways. I have so many ideas for this book and let me tell you something this book is going to be great and I'm already in love with it.
What do you think about Elijah?
(So guys I just edited this chapter today -> 16. May 2020)
Love you💕

Lara K.
@thedevilssdaughter
||16.05.2020 ||