tre

(Elijah's Outfit)

~FAITH~

„What the hell, Faith?", I heard my best friend say when he saw me sitting on the ground next to an unconscious man.

"I know, I know Alec don't say it. He needs our help." I said trying to somewhat justify the situation I put myself and now him as well into.

"Why are you always trying to help Scar, why can't you just mind your own business for once and not intervene?"

"Alec, they beat him up pretty bad, I couldn't just leave him here, he needs our help." I said looking at the man on the ground.

Alec sighed while inspecting the man "He looks like fucking Hercules, why didn't he defend himself. He probably could have beaten them up with ease."

"Alec, he reeks of alcohol and he looks like he is out of his damn mind. How should he have defended himself like that and maybe he also didn't want to " I said while leaning down and trying to lift the tattooed stranger up.

"Alec, I called you because I need your help to carry him and not so that you can stand there and watch me struggling with judgy eyes."

Alec laughed and leaned down. A few minutes later we got him up and carried him to my car.

"Alec you'll drive I'm going to sit with him in the back."

Alec nodded and sat in the driver's seat. After buckling our seat belts Alec drove us to my apartment. It took us almost ten minutes to get him into my living room.
Alec and I were really worn out, he was so fucking heavy. We laid him in my couch and sat on the floor in front of it.

"Alec I am going to go and get the first aid kit. Stay here and look after him, " I told my best friend after getting off the couch.

When I came back with the first aid kit in my hand I saw Alec standing in the middle of my living room with an apologetic smile on his face.

"I have to leave now Faith but you got this, right? I need to look after Rose. I'll come by tomorrow again okay, call me if you need anything."

"Yes, I got this Al. No need to worry. Thank you for helping me bro,"I said while walking up to my best friend to hug him. A lot of people would think that such a great friendship wouldn't work between two heterosexual people and that at least one of us would develop feelings for the other one at some point. But we both know that something like that could never happen between us. Alec and I grew up together. We have a brother sister kind of relationship which has a reason but that doesn't matter right now.

"Take care, Al. Love you," I said while breaking the hug.

"Love you too Faith. Be careful sis," He smiled. Like I already said, we're like siblings.

After Alec left I walked over to my couch where the stranger was peacefully laying. I slowly kneeled next to him and took off his heavy black leather jacket. I pondered for a second if I should take off his shirt as well but then I thought that he may have bruises on his cheat as well and decided to take it off as well. I was scared to hurt him so i tried to peel off his shirt as gently as possible. When I finally got his arms out of his t-shirt I tried to get it over his head but was suddenly stopped by a strong hand wrapping itself around my wrist.

A/N

Please point out my mistakes in the comments and if you have any tips that could help me improve my writing or the story in general you can pm me or comment it as well. I'm sorry that it took me so long to update but I am a really self-critical person and I don't like most of the time the things that I write.
I hope that you enjoyed the chapter anyway!

-Love Lara
@madeatmidnight0