due

(Faith's Outfit)

~FAITH~

I was walking home from work and it was already 1 am.
Great.
Way to get yourself killed Faith.
I hate walking home alone at night, it scares the shit out of me but I need the money. Normally my best friend would pick me up.but he texted and told me that he will be late so I started walking home. It wasn't one of my smartest ideas, I have to admit.

I was only a few blocks away from my apartment when I saw a group of men running away from something. Me being the noisy little bitch I am waited for them to leave and then went to check out the reason why they were running away. When I saw the reason I was shocked. A man was laying on the ground in the alley. He looked pretty beaten up. But one thing that didn't make any sense at all as that he was well built and tells so if he wanted to he could have probably defended himself.
My guess is that the men best him up and that he let them do it.

I quickly kneeled down next to the guy who was laying on the ground completely still. His face was a mess. He had bloody lip, a black eye and bruises on his face but he was still really handsome. I have never seen someone as gorgeous as him in my entire life. He had beautiful blue eyes, a sharp jaw line and black messy hair. He was breathtaking. Okay Faith, calm down you can ogle him later preferably when he is not dying.

I took out my phone and dialed the number. " Alec, I'm going to send you my location you need to come."

•••
So I edited the chapter and changed some things about the plot that didn't make sense in my opinion.
Next  chapter is coming soon

Love 💕
Lara K.
@thedevilssdaugter
Edited|| 08.11.2020 ||