три с половиной (3.5)

I don't know what happened.

I blacked out.

Obviously.

I tried to reach my hand over to rub my head, but it was weighed down. I looked over to my left hand strapped down. Thrice. Under some sort of strong substance. My right arm was belted down along with taped down to the table.

I groaned in pain and tried to free my left arm. "Cmon. Cmon, you damn thing."

I tried to pull my arm up. I groaned and huffed in pain and effort. Nothing worked. I tried to use my feet to gain traction, but I wasn't getting up anytime soon.

"Let me out!" I screamed. This was a wiping, wasn't it? Yet, this didn't look like the chair they imprisoned me in when they wiped me.

"I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you!" I screamed, wanting to get somebody's attention. Somebody had to hear me, and then I would be freed.

Or worse.

A figure walked in from the dark corner of the room. I couldn't see their face, but they stayed in the shadows. Judging by the large upper body, it was a male.

"You let me out of here and see what I'll do to you! I'll kill you!" I groaned with effort and I tried to reach my metal arm up. It was roughly seized back down to the table, and I cried out with pain.

"Is this what you've become?" The voice said quietly. He almost seemed like he was crying.

"Shut up!" I screamed. "What do you know about me? Huh? You're a damn fool if you think-"

Captain America stepped out from the shadows. He wasn't wearing his costume, and his face was out in the open. I watched his tears run down his face, outlining his cheeks.

I screamed in pain as my head started to pound. Nothing was real. The pain increased, but no 'memories' followed it. My head turned blank.

Name
The Winter Soldier

Mission
Kill whoever gets in my way of killing Nick Fury

Who is this man
Captain America

Is he in your way
Yes