Look-a-like

Ready for an intense part? Because that's what this next chapter is about.  Hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading!

***

(Astrid's POV):

I was terrified.  I didn't know how long I have been locked away, nor could I really teel what time it was. 

I'm cold, starving, thirsty and tired. I can't sleep and the chains are the most uncomfortable things ever invented.  I doesn't help that I have to struggle to reach my shoulder to get the itches off my nose.

I miss Hiccup.  I miss Stormfly.  I miss the gang, I miss Berk.  I just hope they are all okay.

***

It's everyday he comes in.  Looking tall, dark haired, olive skin.  The same mask covering his face so all I see is his bright familiar emerald eyes that I have fallen in love with.  The same leather and fish scale suit amd fishboneness.  It's not Hiccup, even though, all i see is Hiccup. 

Every time he walks into the room I  press myself to the wall and zip lips, careful not to say a word.  He wantd to know everything about where I have come from.  He knows it's Berk, he doesn't even know my name, but he knows I am from Berk and wants, needs, to know where to find it.  He also, obviously, knows who Hiccup is, otherwise he wouldn't know the exact outfit he wears everyday.

And I won't tell him anything.  I have sacraficed myself to the point of a blade, that has left scares on my body.  A few blows to the face, a leg or stomach are common whenever I stayed silent.  Bruises from his hands are alol jup and down my body, the first one on my face, on my cheek, has begun to go away.  He was going do everything to figure it out. 

I will die if it means saving Berk and my family, and my friends. 

He is here now, unlocking the door and opening it on its squeeky hinges, slowly.  He holds a small tray for food, but there is only scraps for me to eat.  I have lost so much weight, and that can't be healthy because I was already so thin before I was kidnapped.  My stomach growls.

"Eat up, Berkian, " The boy says, his voice deep, rough and forced, nothing like Hiccup's squeeky, intellegent, but so extremely attractive blabber that I have missed.

"No," I growl, "Let me go!"

He shakes his head, "Tsk tsk tsk.  Haven't you learned by now that I won't let you go."

"No, and I'm not about to start listening," I say.

He slides the tray to me but there is no way I can eat with my hands tied behind my back.  He usually has to force food into my mouth, I don't even know what it is.

"How about I give you food, that you want and in return," he suggests, "You give me the information I want."

I look into his eyes, "Never."

He looks angered and annoyed, "Fine."

He pushes the tray away and tightly grabs my face with his long fingers, so much like Hiccup's.

"I guess you wouldn't mind if we asked your dragon then, would youm" he growls.

My eyes widen and I jerk my head free from his grasp. Tears well up into my eyes and my heart starts racing.  This is the first I have heard anything about Stormfly.  They have her.  She's alright, as far as I know.  And if I don't do anything they will harm her.

"No!" I gasp, "Please, she hasn't done anything to you!"

He heads for the door, "Well, the dragon may actually be more of use to me than you are at the moment," he turns around and closes the door a little so only his face can be seen. 

I start to scream at him.  Curses, swear words, threats, promises, random words, plain out tantrum mood, just all of my anger and sorrow and pain flushes out of me all on that moment, as I tried to get myself free from the chains.

All he does is stare at me and close the door.

***

Mwhahaahahahahahahahah.

Where do you think Astrid is? How do you think Stormfly is going to be? Who is this mystery man? All these questions :3

Tell me, was it good, meh, or bad.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the 1K!!