Chapter ten: Tipsy

The boys agreed to start the evening at their place, since drinks in fancy clubs were quite expensive... Eventually they heard a knock on the door and all eyes turned to Namjoon.

''Don't look at me like that when she gets in! You're going to scare her off!'' he said, looking a bit less confident than usual.

He opened the door to the girl and took her shopping bags before letting her in. ''Welcome! Make yourself at home!'' Namjoon said with a smile as Dae bowed and took off her coat.

''Thanks for having me!'' she said as Namjoon's eyes grew wide looking at her.

Dae's style was always on the more... casual... side. He was so used to seeing her in oversized tees that the view of her in a dress was destabilizing. Seeing Rm's weird reaction, Dae tilted her head to the side confused.

''You look...'' Rm searched for his words.

Her tight black dress was revealing curves he didn't know she had and the low cut back revealed a tattoo of a pair of wings on her shoulder blades.

He gulped, still looking at her intensely. ''...nice...'' he completed.

He wanted to say so much more, but looking at her made him too nervous to figure something better out.

Dae smiled, touching his arm to feel the fabric of his shiny dress shirt. ''You don't look too bad yourself!'' she said with a wide grin.

She greeted all the boys while going over to the kitchen where Namjoon put her shopping bag.

''I brought the stuff to make my family's traditional sangria. Namely...'' she started before making a pause for suspense and taking out a couple of bottles of wine. ''The cheapest wine available and...'' she took another pause before taking out a bottle of orange pop. ''Orange Fanta!'' She completed theatrically which made the boys laugh. Jin brought over a couple of glasses and they started chatting and drinking.

Yoongi, on his side, was having the worst time.

He tried his best to play it cool, but each beer made it harder to keep his emotions in check and his eyes kept on drifting over to Dae's naked back and to her goddamn smile. Drinking even made her nose tip turn red in a cute way.

How was he supposed to resist?

He was a bit out of it, trying to distract himself from the conversations and drinking more than he usually did to try and ignore Namjoon's hand on Dae's thigh.

''Do you go out often?'' Rm asked, he didn't like girls who went out clubbing often. Yoongi prayed for her to say she went out all the time, maybe it could turn RM off.

''When I was younger I did, but I grew out of it... Sometimes I follow my friends, but I'm usually the boring one who stays at the studio. Plus I'm a terrible dancer so I have to get hammered just to go near the dancefloor!'' she joked with a little giggle.

Yoongi's hope fell flat, gosh, why couldn't she let RM down for once? At least she couldn't dance well, one thing less to worry about. It would have been hard to survive watching her bust some sexy moves in that damn dress.

''How terrible are you? I'm sure I can teach you!'' J-hope asked, the dance matter had peaked his curiosity. Dae's face turned red.

''I'm sure you're a good teacher but I'm telling you, I'm a lost cause and I'm not nearly drunk enough!'' she said visibly embarrassed at the thought.

Hoseok turned the volume up and took her hand. ''Come on, you do music you can't be that bad, just follow the rhythm...'' the dancer said starting to move to try and make her comfortable.