𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

(( just as a guide for bender impersonating the family members, bold is the father, underlined is the mother, and normal is the kid. enjoy reading! ))

saturday, march 24, 1984- 11:30 AM

»»————-✩————-««

Bender starts to whistle a marching tune. The other five teens slowly start to join the male. When Principal Vernon enters the library, everyone stops whistling except Bender, who starts to whistle a different song.

"Alright girls, that's thirty minutes for lunch." Vernon tells the teens.

"Here?" Andrew and Opal ask at the same time. 

"Here." Vernon answers.

"Well I think the cafeteria would be a more suitable place for us to eat lunch in, sir!" Andrew tells the principal.

"Well, I don't care about what you think, Andrew!" Vernon tells the jock.

"Uh, Dick? Excuse me. Rich, will milk be made available to us?" Bender asks.

"We're extremely thirsty, sir." Andrew adds.

"I have a very low tolerance for dehydration." Claire says.

"I've seen her dehydrate, it's pretty gross." Andrew says.

"I'll probably faint if I don't get anything to drink..." Opal adds. Andrew gives her a small thumbs up, and she smirks. Bender stands.

"Relax, I'll get it!" he says.

"Ah, ah, ah! Grab some wood there, bub.  What do you think, I was born yesterday? You think I'm gonna have you roaming these halls?" Vernon asks.

"You." he says, pointing at Andrew.

"And you." he says, pointing at the girl wearing all black.

"Hey! What's her name? Wake her! Wake her up! Come on, on your feet missy! Let's go! This is no rest home!" he shouts, waking the girl up. She stands up.

"There's a soft drink machine in the teacher's lounge. Let's go!" Vernon says. The two teens and Vernon leave the library.

Meanwhile, the remaining four are sitting around, waiting for their drinks.

"Claire, you wanna see a picture of a guy with elephantiasis of the nuts? It's pretty tasty..." Bender asks the redhead.

"No thank you," she replies.

"I doubt anyone would want to see that, bub." Opal says.

"How do you think he rides a bike?" Bender asks. Claire turns away from him in disgust. Opal makes a disgusted face. She continues to talk a bit to Brian.

"Oh, Claire, would you ever consider dating a guy like this?" Bender asks.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" Claire says.