Hell on wheels

Arya had a bit of a late morning. Her alarm didn't go of so she took a quick shower and got dressed.

Freya was just starting to wake up when she finished getting ready

Freya was just starting to wake up when she finished getting ready. Quickly she rushed to get Freya dressed and make her a bottle.

Jonathan walked in just as the bottle was out of the microwave. "Running late" he asked taking Freya so she could refill the diaper bag.

"Yep" she said stuffing baby wipes into the bag before zipping it up.
"Is Joyce still meeting us at the school"

"Yep" he answered handing Freya back to her. "I'll get the car seat ready and you get your bags then?".

" deal" she answered collecting what she needed for the day before locking the front door. She kept the car seat by the door so Jonathan easily knew where it was.

Once Freya was safely in the car they were off to school. Arya double checking things on the way.

They got to the school earlier than needed thank god. Jonathan helped arya with the bags as she went to unbuckle her daughter. "Hello pretty girl" she cooed , holding her to her chest. "I'm for your bottle I think".

Arya handed Freya to Jonathan as she went to sit on the hood of his car before taking her daughter back. She reached for the bottle in the baby bag and began feeding her daughter.

Arya could feel all the glares on the Hawkins students and teachers faces and chose to ignore it. She was a damn good mother and didn't need any judgement from small minded assholes.

Out of nowhere a blue camero speeded into the school parking lot blasting Rock you like a hurricane.

Arya watched as and angry red head got out of the car , slamming the door shut.

Next a blond guy with a mullet came out of the car wearing double denim and a white T-shirt. He looked like trouble.

Arya lightly burped her daughter when she finished her bottle. She got off the hood of the car and started to rock her daughter back to sleep singing her a lullaby.

Unnoticed by her Billy Hargrove was watching her every move. He certain didn't expect this is a hitch town like Hawkins.

Joyce soon came to drop of Will and came over to arya and Jonathan to take Freya until school was over.

Arya handed her the baby bag and reminded Joyce about the feeding schedule. The woman had become a mother to her since they had met those months ago. She kissed her daughter goodbye and walked towards the school with Jonathan. For her first day she had certainly left an impression.