Chapter 1

You grumble, your arms tightening around Erik's torso as you shift around beside him, trying to find a comfortable position. He'd invited you over to hang out tonight, but all he'd done so far was type on his computer and basically ignore you, splitting his focus between his laptop screen and the game on tv instead.

For the first 30 minutes you'd put up with it, figuring he just had a few last minute work assignments he needed to finish up. But then 30 minutes turned into an hour, and before you knew it most of the night had ticked on by, with little to no attention being focused on you. And that just would not do.

So, being the extra ass bitch that you were, you went into the kitchen, snacked on an edible sour belt, and stripped down until you were in nothing but your underwear and one of Erik's old V neck shirts, letting your braless titties sway freely. You were determined to get his eyes on you, one way or another. While you were too proud to ever verbally admit to Erik that you loved his affection, let alone ask for it, you knew that you always got a little extra needy when you were high, and you could just blame it on that if you needed to.

Fluffing your curls out a little to give it a voluminous and sexy look, you take a deep breath and stroll back into the room trying to look as nonchalant as possible. Twirling a finger around one of your tight curls, you climbed onto the bed next to your man, laying on your stomach and propped up on your elbows while you played with your phone. His shirt rode up high on your legs as it fit snug around your middle, exposing most of your ass in the cheeky lace panties you were wearing.

You crossed your legs in the air behind you and blew out an exaggerated sigh, wanting his eyes on you to see how effortlessly cute you looked.

You heard him stop typing, and from the corner of your eye you could see him glance over at you, eyeing your form for a good few seconds. He looked back to his computer, and reached out with one hand to give your ass a hard, loud smack.

It stung so bad you dropped your phone and reached back to rub your sore ass, your wail lost in the pillows beneath you while Erik's laugh bounced off the walls.

"It's not nice to tease babygirl. Daddy can't play witchu right now." he said, continuing his typing as if he didn't jus murk your fuckin asscheeks.

Pulling your head back up you huff, turning over to prevent your butt from taking any more fatal blows.

"What the fuck you mean! What did even you invite me over here for then?" you gripe, crossing your arms and turning to look at him.

He raises his eyebrow at your outburst. "You better watch ya mouth cursing at me," he cautioned, and you smack your gums in response. You see his jaw tighten at that, but he keeps going, although a little slower now.

"And I invited ya ass over here so we can chill."

You roll your eyes, both at his statement and him speaking to you like a child. "We not doin much chillin, nigga! You been on your computer the entire time I been here." You express your point with a hand gesture towards his computer, then drop it exasperatedly to your thighs.

"Y/N, you got one more time to get smart with me." He turns toward you, and you can see his eyes narrow at you.

"Gimme another minute." Erik's voiced showed warning, but you didn't care. You would have just stayed your cute ass home if you knew you had to wait on this motherfucker the whole night.

"Another minute my ass.." you mutter under your breath, turning around to face away from him.

"Girl, you really tryin me right now. I'm bout to deal with your ass in a second." You hear the typing start up again, but much faster and vigorous now.