Chapter 2

You take in a shuddering breath at his words, and the promise behind them.

He changes up your position, unhooking his legs from inside of yours to bring both of your legs up and over his own. He spread his legs wide, causing you to slouch deeply into his lap open and exposed, making closing your legs incredibly difficult. You'd pulled your hands from behind your back to adjust comfortably, but didn't know what to do with them afterwards. You tilted your head back against his chest and looked up into Erik's eyes, your innocent face silently asking him for direction.

He looks down at you, an eyebrow quirked in both caution and humor.

"You ready to be a good girl now?" he asks you, and you nod your head, biting your lip.

"Uh huh. Yes. Please Daddy." You really wanted him to get started touching you, so you'd say anything you damn well needed to make that happen. You just wanted his hands on you. Somewhere. Anywhere.

"Keep your hands where they are. Watch Daddy Princess."

You fist your hands in the sheets outside Eriks thighs to keep them grounded. You watch as Erik moves his hands toward you again, the right one holding you down by your inner thigh, and the left one spreading your lips open again with his index and ring fingers, his middle finger reaching to pull right at the apex of your opening.

"Such a pretty fuckin pussy," he whispers his admiration at you, and you twitch a little under his fingers from the praise.

"Open your mouth." he tells you, and you immediately oblige, opening wide.

He takes the hand holding down your thigh and shoves two fingers into your mouth, pumping them in and out slowly.

You try and hollow out your cheeks and suck on them hard, but before you realize it his fingers are halfway down your throat, trying to trigger your gag reflex. All the while this is happening, Erik's leaned forward and let another thick glob of spit fall from his mouth straight into your opening, and you moan when it makes contact.

You try and remember not to move too much as your hands squirm around in the sheets, and you focus on taking Erik's thick fingers as deep as you can in your mouth, but he starts rubbing the hood of your clit in small circles with that middle finger.

Your whimpering and grinding into his hand now, trying hard to keep your own hands in place. He removes his fingers from your mouth suddenly, making you gasp for breath, and shoves them inside of you, going as deep as he can.

You seize up for a little bit, trying to both adjust to his fingers and control your pleasure enough not to cum.

He moves his fingers in and out of you slowly, scissoring you while he does it to stretch you even further. Your hips jerk up in his lap, your hands pulling at the sheets tightly woven between your fingers. His drags them hard up against your g-spot every time he moves out of you, and it doesn't take long until your eyes are fluttering and you're taking in ragged gasps of breath to keep from moaning.

"Why you so quiet mama?" he asks you, and you can hear the faux sincerity all but dripping from his voice. You hear the sound of his lips pulling back to no doubt reveal that stupid smirk of his.

You try to quickly peek up at him to see if you're right, only to find him already looking down at you, face fixed exactly the way you thought it would be.

You huff and look back down, resolving to ignore the annoying ass nigga while you go back to concentrating on not moving too much. Bad move.

You don't even have time to blink before he takes the fingers that were spreading your lips and grabs your clit with them, pinching and pulling it tight at the same time, the calloused skin of his fingers harshly grating against your bundle of nerves.

You choke on a gasp while your body tenses up, and the muscles in your forearm flex as you pull at the sheets again.

Your eyes start to water as you feel your clit pulse and throb between his fingers, simultaneously loving and hating the rough treatment he was giving you.

"I asked you a question." He states darkly, and a chill creeps up your spine at his tone.

Taking a deep breath, you open your mouth to answer him but let out a high pitched scream instead. He'd moved his fingers to dig his nails into you. Right into the base of your clit on either side.

Your mind reeled while spikes of delicious pain spread out all over your body, fraying your nerves. Both your hands shot up and grabbed at his wrist, clawing at his fingers while you tried to pull him off of you. Bad move #2.

In one swift motion, he pushed you off of him and pulled you back to lay beneath him, one hand pinning your arms above your head and the other gripping your throat firmly to hold you in place.

"What I say bout these hands girl?!" He barks at you, and apologies spill out from your lips as you try to make amends.

He scoffs. "And to think, I was this close to letting you cum..."

A sob hollows out your chest at that, as you think about how close you were to cumming anyway. Your chest heaves up and down while you try to get a grip on your frustration, but luckily for you Erik was too busy focused on your jiggling titties to notice.

"But don't worry babygirl," he says, his head leaning down to get eye level with your nipples. "I gotta better idea."

His hand releases your throat to trail down your stomach, before moving to press down into the inside of your thigh.

"Start counting."